***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1721924270173.gif

It’s amazing that that guy was probably once a young man who was relatively normal and enjoyed sports, beers, and socializing with women his age.

Later on, the internet drove him insane and now he hates all of those things. Sad.

It’s amazing that that guy was probably once a young man who was relatively normal and enjoyed sports, beers, and socializing with women his age.

Later on, the internet drove him insane and now he hates all of those things. Sad.

He lists himself as a “social media influencer”, pot meet kettle

People on an online SNEAKER board of all places getting triggered because I'm reading headlines, speculating, and asking questions.

Only a few responded normally explaining how fundraising works and if theres a correlation

I'll be happy to admit I'm wrong when the time comes.
Self awareness isn’t your strong suit. But it’s hilarious that this is your take away :lol:

You speak confidently and wrong about stuff and are expecting that people explain to you how the thing you were wrong about works? That’s rich

Last edited:
Self awareness isn’t your strong suit. But it’s hilarious that this is your take away :lol:

You speak confidently and wrong about stuff and are expecting that people explain to you how the thing you were wrong about works? That’s rich
QFT
ban him from da thread

this attack ad on Kamala is unfortunately really good. :smh:
the tweeter is dumb they absolutely should not lean into this.

I almost forgot how frustrating that 2020 primary campaign was.
I hope they have a strategy to combat this.

this attack ad on Kamala is unfortunately really good. :smh:
the tweeter is dumb they absolutely should not lean into this.

I almost forgot how frustrating that 2020 primary campaign was.
I hope they have a strategy to combat this.

Please. That **** is sliced and diced. Also if people are dumb enough to think someone who literally just said she's going to always make sure Israel is a democratic, Jewish state exists and can defend itself is the most liberal politician ever, they are dumb AF.

I mean that's not even saying much, because a lot of these people not only are dumb AF, but they'd probably proudly tout their own ignorance. It's just a drain on the country focusing on what stupid people are thinking and saying. We just stunt the growth of the country. "Do we really live on a flat earth?" Man stop.

So many of those items are completely fine. If there are idiots who want to deprive human beings of sustenance, if there are people who don't realize the food pyramid was replaced by myplate, and so on, and instead of informing them of how to discuss these things like an adult, they are trying to fear monger people, then they are *******s.

Yeah I don’t think that ad is as damning as Osh is trying to sell
it as.

It’s just a bunch of rapid-fire cut up clips taken out of context regarding issues that she’ll be addressing over the course of her campaign.

Back
Top Bottom