***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Democrats are trying to trick black people into thinking Republicans are racist......and let me drive home this point by saying something racist

From the woman who does something publicly racist at least once a week, very least every other week

I don't think elections are something you can really be confident or overconfident about given the fact that people are people and it is hard to predict behavior. What I will say is that this Presidential election is very unique in that you can easily compare the records of both candidates and decide who's vision for the country is better. I will also say that polling has become increasingly more difficult to do and less reliable. Dems have been outperforming the polls in every election since 2020. What happened in Wisconsin and finally crushing their gerrymandered districts has me PUMPED.

Simply put the election is in our hands and we will win but only if we do the work. If we phone bank, push back against disinformation on and offline, donate to candidates and register new voters we will win. It won’t be easy and Trump’s base is formidable but we can do this. I know 2016 is still very present and the feelings from that election are still raw but we took our foot off the gas and didn’t have a sense of urgency. I’m not seeing that same poor effort from the Biden campaign or you guys.

Definitely not overly confident but Im pretty confident in Biden winning. Like 95% confident. People know what a ****show the trump presidency was, he doesnt have the element of suprise anymore. Many voted for him in 2016 because "he's rich therefore he will know how to run the country" :rofl:

I disagree with majority of this. People forgot how evil and awful Trump was about a year into Biden. It’s forgotten and people believe a lot of the **** Trump says. Plus Biden gets blamed for mad **** he had nothing to do with or can’t change.

The stupidity has me dying, they don’t even understand what they’re asking :lol:

Last time I checked Marge, George Floyd (who was murdered by police) wasn't president nor was he the leading candidate for president, so why compare the two? Was that an attempt to rile up Trump's base? I truly can't stand her and her attempted pardon only 3 days into her job was a preview of what she would become.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom