***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I watched 32-35, he was lighting them on fire. Asks the girl why are republicans saying to take all their kids out of public schools. She goes on a long rant and he says okay, I was hopeful for an answer but we’ll leave that for another conversation. Then annihilates Lynch right after. I’m crying.

Damn i didnt realize how stupid this site still is smh. Thought we had made strides

Sleepy joe will get it done this time for all our benefit. Just kiss a few more children to seal the voters that aint fully committed yet

IMG_5518.jpeg

If you have a spare hour, you should watch the republican debate from the other night. The moderator just cooks everybody.

My absolute favorite is the question that starts at the 34 min mark.

I watched 32-35, he was lighting them on fire. Asks the girl why are republicans saying to take all their kids out of public schools. She goes on a long rant and he says okay, I was hopeful for an answer but we’ll leave that for another conversation. Then annihilates Lynch right after. I’m crying.

That moderator is a freaking BOSS!! 👏👏😎😎 "The theater thing" 😂😂😂 he not only cooks them all but he leaves them in the fire and burns them to a crisp!! 🤣🤣👏👏

"Hello 9-1-1, I like to report multiple murders!" 😂😂

We need HIM to do the Biden Trump JFK debate (if it ever actually happens, which now having the verdict in hand, I feel Mango Mussolini is gonna back out). 🤣

Party of law & order I see? FOH!! If any of those jurists have someone break into their homes and it turns out they are a supporter of TFG, I hope they do what is necessary to protect themselves.

And any conservative who says TFG is a "good Christian man" needs to have their head examined. This crap right here is NOT OK!!

If you have a spare hour, you should watch the republican debate from the other night. The moderator just cooks everybody.

My absolute favorite is the question that starts at the 34 min mark.

Killa Kyle was amazing. This dude has no regards to those Republican scums

How is kur still on MSNBC after what came out in the trial

And this was her after the verdict

Also imagine asking this with a straight face when trump’s social media platform performing as it has

MSNBC making sure Tur doesn’t get any of those interviews with Cohen or Blanche :lol:

If we’re being honest any of these people that are mad at “The United States Justice System” like Elon, Tucker are just mad that there’s now a thorn-like notorious precedent for people labeling something as legal fees that were for something else. That’s all they care about :lol:

Back
Top Bottom