***Official Political Discussion Thread***

kmn5kvo07aib1.jpg

F3kwd2mXoAAh4hb.jpg

I see what this is really about
mjplspinkie.png
Whaaaaaaat?

That last sentence is wiiild!

The **** do prosecutors have to do with voters' voices?

The man broke the law, was on tape admitting to doing it, enlisted everybody from his underlings to his lawyers to obfuscate the results and tamper with voting machines, and she's talking about voters' voices?

The only acceptable response to the events of the last 24h is, let Trump face justice. Anything else is an admission that they recognize the favoritism that the rich and influential enjoy in court, and they demand it doesn't stop.

it didn’t..

trump BEEN running for president and catching Ls way before 2016

just speaks volumes to how bad things have gotten where people didn’t even have to hide their dirt

dwalk31 dwalk31 still cant say a bad word about that known racist/racist/criminal/etc in spite of the over half a century’s worth of evidence

Of course the forces that helped trump win are centuries old. But the impetus for him to run for real seems to have been from that White House Correspondence Dinner in 2011.

I don’t think Trump wanted to run head to head with an incumbent so he skipped 2012 but once he got to run against a non incumbent, he ran. And until in 2000, he didn’t just publicly muse about it.

One of the things I love to watch, is how Greenwald & his network of fascists spin Trumps obvious crimes to cover for him :lol:. This one right here, is a F’N dooozy of word salad for…Van Jones :rofl:

dacomeup dacomeup , whatever happened to your boy who loves these types? What are his thoughts these days? :lol:

I mean Donald Trump being similar to Lula is definitely… um… a take.

Of course the forces that helped trump win are centuries old. But the impetus for him to run for real seems to have been from that White House Correspondence Dinner in 2011.

I don’t think Trump wanted to run head to head with an incumbent so he skipped 2012 but once he got to run against a non incumbent, he ran. And until in 2000, he didn’t just publicly muse about it.

He tried running couple times prior

But republicans weren’t as outwardly terrible to actually take him seriously

And cnn and co gave him more of a platform entertaining the side show

But between reagon and bushes/Cheney and like newt Gingrich and crazy religious right, perfect storm manifested for trump.. plus terrible candidates

Imagine Rafael or Marco or Jeb as the candidate

He tried running couple times prior

But republicans weren’t as outwardly terrible to actually take him seriously

And cnn and co gave him more of a platform entertaining the side show

But between reagon and bushes/Cheney and like newt Gingrich and crazy religious right, perfect storm manifested for trump.. plus terrible candidates

Imagine Rafael or Marco or Jeb as the candidate

Obama becoming president and the way he became president with a commanding victory that came from a multi racial and often upwardly mobile coalition showed that of present trends continued, older conservative whites would get swamped at the ballot box, at the office, on the big and the small screen, and even within their own home. It took all of that to break the GOP voting base’s brains.

As recently as 2004, the GOP voting base imagined there could be a bright conservative future. Then starting in 2009 with the Tea Party and culminating with Trump 2016, they could no longer imagine a conservative inflected future so they sought to recreate the past. Throw in Trump’s unique celebrity and genuinely compelling stage presence and that’s a big part of how we got here.

Is our President this generation’s Stringer Bell? He has the looks and skill to be Marlo. This is sleepy Joseph and when our President asked to be President again and when he confronted deadbeat Hunna

Back
Top Bottom