***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I was reading about this earlier, but wanted to mention it here. That early leak of the charges was fake. Someone trying to stir up ****

Watching the indictment process live on tv in Atlanta Georgia. Don't even know exactly what is in it or how the grand jury voted or exactly how extensive it is, but the person walking the paperwork up to a clerk to sign, was a black woman.

The clerk was a black woman, she came out into the hallway to sign it.

The (what I imagine was) sheriff's deputy watching over them... black woman.

And of course the DA, black woman.

I clapped so ******* loud just now just KNOWING it's ******* burning them alive. It's eating them alive that all these black women are about to uphold the rule of law in America. Bring the legal system and its processes and outcomes to their ****** *** corrupt POS white supremacist figurehead.

I know it's killing them inside. I know they're yelling **** at their tv sets. I know they're cursing these women.

I
LOVE
it

Watching the indictment process live on tv in Atlanta Georgia. Don't even know exactly what is in it or how the grand jury voted or exactly how extensive it is, but the person walking the paperwork up to a clerk to sign, was a black woman.

I clapped so ****ing loud just now just KNOWING it's ****ing burning them alive. It's eating them alive that all these black women are about to uphold the rule of law in America. Bring the legal system and its processes and outcomes to their ****ty *** corrupt POS white supremacist figurehead.

I know it's killing them inside. I know they're yelling **** at their tv sets. I know they're cursing these women.

I
****ing
LOVE
it
Maybe the system isn’t broken….

136743a6b7420c65004f3f452d2f9dc0.jpg

I clapped so ****ing loud just now just KNOWING it's ****ing burning them alive. It's eating them alive that all these black women are about to uphold the rule of law in America. Bring the legal system and its processes and outcomes to their ****ty *** corrupt POS white supremacist figurehead.

I
****ing
LOVE
it

It’s sad because a lot of older white peopel, my mom and stepdad for example, think that they his is a bad thing saying we’ll get prosecuted more (being white). I don’t know call me an optimist that grew up around every person of every color who doesn’t think that. The millennial in me who grew in a diverse city with a diverse friend group doesn’t seee that. Until people are raised to think this way that backwoods closet racism will forever persist unfortunately.

Donald Trump is on a indictment nationwide tour! Where will he stop at next? I don’t think even he knows!

I
****ing
LOVE
it

Maybe the system isn’t broken….

My take is that most bad and unjust outcomes are the result of the system working as intended. America is intended to be a semi theocratic, semi apartheid, full on plutocracy. Every corner of America is a plutocracy, the semi theocracy aspect is now a State by State thing. America is a semi apartheid State with widely varying degrees of intensity on a a county by county, city by city, zip code by zip code basis.

Atlanta is very much a plutocracy and its politics are not truly anti-racist (the system would not allow such an outcome) but it’s almost entirely apartheid free. This is case with most American cities. That is why the GOP seeks to totally delegitimization American cities by saying they are corrupt, full of crime, dirty, and not worth of equal per capita representation in government.

While this indictment is far from the black-woman led tribunal, that we need to see take place in which all the chief architects, upholders, funders, supporters, and boosters of this monstrous system face real justice, it’s still amazing to see a rich, white, racist man strung up by the very criminal legal system he so recently deified back when he saw it exclusively as a tool against the marginalized.

Our system essentially glitched in these extraordinary set of circumstances and we get a tiny little preview of mice putting the cat on trial. May our work, in the future, yield thousands of trials (perhaps 11,870 or so) and may many of them be trials for acts of malice that our bourgeoisie legal system doesn’t currently define as crime. Although short of that I’d happily accept the full and vigorous application of Reconstruction Era statutes.

But for now, it’s fun to see this fat, shaggy orange cat, this predator being judged by those who would ordinarily be its pray.

Back
Top Bottom