***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1683750000541.png

1683750021782.png

"cat, man, tv, etc"
Good lord, why did you remind me?

I already see Trump 2024 stickers out there too.

If all the libraries in this country were to simultaneously combust, would the falling ash wash away the stupid? Because I don't see another way to fix his followers...

Good lord, why did you remind me?

I already see Trump 2024 stickers out there too.

If all the libraries in this country were to simultaneously combust, would the falling ash wash away the stupid? Because I don't see another way to fix his followers...
There is no fixing. Only surviving beyond it.

When do them Republican debates start? I remember it was like Summer 2015 or something before the 2016 fall election. You know when he said Marco had a small **** and Ted Cruz’s dad killed JFK… the temerity

When do them Republican debates start? I remember it was like Summer 2015 or something before the 2016 fall election. You know when he said Marco had a small **** and Ted Cruz’s dad killed JFK… the temerity
Don’t think their gonna happen this election since trumps their front runner

I have no clue but I think they’d have to do the Republican debates anyway I’d think, regardless.

They can’t just follow the polls. Jeb Bush was the leader before the first debate last cycle of new Republican candidates, I don’t know if Trump’s lead differs in the polls where they wouldn’t do them naw I mean.

He is straight up lying and there is hardly any push back. CNN been garbage but they’re definitely racing to the bottom to replace Fox News.

Dude is lying like crazy. And Kaitlin Collins was not the right person to do this interview. For whatever reason they’re trying to put her front and center and make her the next big thing but she has completely lost control. Some of the more experienced folks would’ve handled this a lot better

Finally! Someone is standing up the decarbonization bros!

Tired: right wing agitprop against universities.

Wired: quoting what university admins actually say to justify their selfishness.

Back
Top Bottom