***Official Political Discussion Thread***

48822993-3AA2-4963-B345-D192089B2117.jpeg

72BC87BE-5F9B-4DB7-84BA-7AE7D282FDD0.jpeg

There will be a bidding war for dude, he gonna cash out whatever his next media move is.

But I don't think he would be great at national politics, and I believe he lives in Florida so that puts a cap on his ambitions. Plus, the dude is money hungry, I think he follows the money. Being a conservative TV star is way more lucrative
I think he lives and films in like Maine or New Hampshire or something

Damn, so it is really looking like Lemon got in trouble for pushing back on conservative BS

He probably did enough to get him fired over the years, but him challenging clear nonsense shouldn't be one of them
I get what you are saying. But, I'm guessing it has more to do with him barking back at whatever someone was saying in his IFB. He kind of acted like a child there.

You put your focus on the silliest things sometimes
It’s not a big deal or anything, just silly that even members of Congress are so ignorant about what I would argue are very basic aspects of US law. Which I happen to find very interesting.

It shouldn’t take much thought to see that as reprehensible Fox News shows like Tucker etc are is, none of it would could ever dream of meeting Brandenburg’s incitement standard.

Additionally, cable news is by definition not subject to the FCC regulations she’s referring to. But I think that goes a lot further than something as basic as the incitement standard.

Still one of the craziest turnarounds I’ve seen publicly. He went from Delk to Da Don in a matter of years. :lol:
Brah I think it happened privately too.

I got family that lives year-round in the same town he vacations in, in the Hamptons

Sometimes they see him at summer parties (the is a strong historically black community in the area), and they said they noticed the change firsthand

Mans went from being the dude that would say something to piss off some black people at a party, to sounding like Malcolm after his second glass of Rose.

let’s see here… Fox Corp had YE equity of 11.7B, so a 787m settlement wipes out 7% of book value. Fox was trading at a 52 week high of 35+ back in February before it was clear that Dominion was about to do some damage.

Shares opened at around 30, so Fox she’d 14% of its value over the 7% book value, indicating the market felt a pretty significant impact to the stupidity on forward. Tucker gets a 5 point dip…

7 is bigger than 5.

I bet I know one person who doesn’t care about todays mini swoon: Rupert Murdoch.

Back
Top Bottom