***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I knew I’d have to pull this out again.

9604BA45-469B-4158-B4A4-D994DD8216C0.gif

Joe Manchin's political career is ending next year

The only question is if Justice declares, will Manchin run and take his L like a man.

Or retire like a coward

I'm betting on him being a coward

Last edited:

Nervously giggling with the knowledge that the next mayor of LA will also be a landlord/cop who commutes in from out of town.

We’re gonna have a Chicano fascist (who demands to be described as “Latin”) commuting into LA for his job ad mayor from Riverside or Simi Valley.

What's the difference between American and French politicians?

:lol:

FYI

Turns out this is fake news
the watch is only 2k and he took it off because of it was hitting the table and messing with the microphones.

Screenshot_20230325_084047_Chrome.jpg

More evidence we are not ready for high quality deepfakes when even real clips with fake context can generate this kind of reaction. :lol:

Last edited:
FYI

Turns out this is fake news
the watch is only 2k and he took it off because of it was hitting the table and messing with the microphones.

Screenshot_20230325_084047_Chrome.jpg

More evidence we are not ready for high quality deepfakes when even real clips with fake context can generate this kind of reaction. :lol:

But how do I know that explanation is accurate? It’s literally just words against a white background with no source?

I’m at the point where I take most things I see on the internet with a grain of salt. Don’t know what’s accurate and what’s trying to get reactions.

Back
Top Bottom