***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I legit can't tell if DeSantis is fat, or that he just wears Choppa suits all the time
Steve got nothing on DeSantis :lol:.
CAvveczU8AARNHx.jpg

In terms of inciting riots and anarchy, is what I meant.

Does letting a serial rapist/killer run rampant because they don't want to make Ronald look bad as he runs for president count?

"At that moment, Santa Barbara County was in the national spotlight. Former Gov. Ronald Reagan had set up camp at his ranch outside of Goleta to prepare for the Republican presidential convention. And the sheriff had just quieted public outrage after another serial murderer abducted, raped and killed three college students, dumping one of the bodies outside the Reagan ranch."

America voted for Reagan. But he wasn't a devil like Trump.
The day after the United Nations voted to recognize the People’s Republic of China, then–California Governor Ronald Reagan phoned President Richard Nixon at the White House and vented his frustration at the delegates who had sided against the United States. “Last night, I tell you, to watch that thing on television as I did,” Reagan said. “Yeah,” Nixon interjected. Reagan forged ahead with his complaint: “To see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!” Nixon gave a huge laugh.

Screw Reagan, his momma, and everybody who remotely looks like that !@#$%^&*(er.

Does letting a serial rapist/killer run rampant because they don't want to make Ronald look bad as he runs for president count?

"At that moment, Santa Barbara County was in the national spotlight. Former Gov. Ronald Reagan had set up camp at his ranch outside of Goleta to prepare for the Republican presidential convention. And the sheriff had just quieted public outrage after another serial murderer abducted, raped and killed three college students, dumping one of the bodies outside the Reagan ranch."

Very long and upsetting article. Shame on him, it counts and makes Reagan look bad. :smh:.

The day after the United Nations voted to recognize the People’s Republic of China, then–California Governor Ronald Reagan phoned President Richard Nixon at the White House and vented his frustration at the delegates who had sided against the United States. “Last night, I tell you, to watch that thing on television as I did,” Reagan said. “Yeah,” Nixon interjected. Reagan forged ahead with his complaint: “To see those, those monkeys from those African countries—damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!” Nixon gave a huge laugh.

Screw Reagan, his momma, and everybody who remotely looks like that !@#$%^&*(er.
I know Nixon was a racist, him and lbj. :smh:.

Let us not start the both sidesism

LBJ was a racist, no defending that, but at least he actually fought against white supremacy in his Presidency when pushed through Civil Rights legislation

Nixion and Reagan don't have anything close to that on their record. Especially Reagan, dude was an agent of white supremacy through and through

This whole thing is super ironic, don't you say? A Black officer saving the congress after BLM gets mocked with Blue Lives Matter?

EDIT - HOLY ****!!

And there's more **** to come?

Damn they just played buddy on a bullhorn reciting that whole tweet! Seeeeesh these MF are brainwashed

Let us see what Regan thought about civil rights legislation....

Racial issues were central to Reagan’s political success during the 1966 California gubernatorial election. He denounced the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 while running radio ads referring to urban areas as “jungles.” Regarding fair housing, he emphasized: “If an individual wants to discriminate against Negroes or others in selling or renting his house, it is his right to do so.” This resonated well with white conservative suburban voters in places such as Orange County, Calif.

As governor, he targeted African Americans to condemn, particularly activists such as Angela Davis. He joked publicly about Africans and cannibalism, and he verbally accosted an African American protester in 1968 at the Republican National Convention.

Back
Top Bottom