***Official Political Discussion Thread***

One of the highlights post trump, will be watching fox news turn into QVC television.

All those networks are basically QVC with some punditry mixed in.

I was on vacation the past week, and the last couple days we had cable news on in the mornings the past two days just to pass the time for a bit. I honestly don't know how anyone can watch that stuff ALL DAY. I don't care what side of the aisle you're on. CNN/MSNBC are as insufferable as FOX. This morning, we flipped over to FOX just to watch their coverage for a few minutes to compare. It's all the same meandering coverage, with no direction and people stumbling over words. But the ads are the exact same.

IMG_20210120_192004_798.jpg
minor threat!!!! powerhouse out of dc!
them and the bad brains 🔥

That's actually a really good idea.

Make the plot like the producers but with vulgar songs like Book of Mormon.

Trump is such comedy........ you could even make the press secretary a character he fires multiple times and then he hires random backup singers, who he fires and replaces with another background singer.

It'd basically be like replacing the drummer in Spinal Tap.

How will Delk reinvent himself in the coming days, weeks and months? Will he still vouch for Pedos and Scums? Will he insist that the First Step 🚶‍♀️Act was amazing? Will he get busted for defrauding da federal government? Will we see a Rex like transformation or will he make a thread calling me out and threatening me? CAN'T WAIT

Back
Top Bottom