:::[Official Playoffs] San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints @ Candlestick 01/14:::

Freakin amazing!!! I still can't stop smiling, crazy happy right now. That was one emotional roller coaster of a 4th quarter. Damn Alex Smith, through the years, I've talked so much garbage about this dude. He definitely redeemed himself today in order for me to fully change my opinion about him. What he has done this season is impressive. Definitely can't forget Vernon Davis. Amazing!

Also unforced errors? Really? Give props where it's due! 49ers defense was on point in that first quarter alone! Blame NO for their wack offense at the beginning of the game.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Lets be real though, all those unforced errors (5 turnovers total) in a playoff game, and Alex only capitalized when the defense got him short yardage and on the last drive with check downs. Defense bailed out the 49ers offense again and again, it was a 3 and out fest after the first quarter
sick.gif

Still a great win for them and the franchise though.
unforced?
laugh.gif

every turnover was forced by the niners defense. 
the turnovers on special teams were forced by 49er's? they couldn't even catch the damn ball.
Two penalties out of the 5 were unforced.
both turnovers on special teams, the ball was stripped. The first one dude for NO dropped it then picked it back up and got stripped. Sproiles also got stripped on his fumble. Meaning they were forced. Both of Bree's int were great plays by the defense. The first fumble by Thomas was caused by a great hit from Whitner. 

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

What a game, gave me about 20 heart attacks.

There's a green smoothies thread, and another on better immune system.

Great game !

Might be reaching here but would it be crazy to say this season's 49ers are the NFL equivalent to the 2010 "Torture" SF Giants 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
 ?
Like how pitching was the Giants biggest strength, the defense is the Niners' while the Giants' hitters weren't that great and often times stagnant but somehow always came up with the big plays just like the Niners' offense did today and all season long?  

unforced?
laugh.gif

every turnover was forced by the niners defense. 
the turnovers on special teams were forced by 49er's? they couldn't even catch the damn ball.
both turnovers on special teams, the ball was stripped. The first one dude for NO dropped it then picked it back up and got stripped. Sproiles also got stripped on his fumble. Meaning they were forced. Both of Bree's int were great plays by the defense. The first fumble by Thomas was caused by a great hit from Whitner. 
Helmet to Helmet.

It was a good game but yall SF fans sure are humble
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by knowing

Might be reaching here but would it be crazy to say this season's 49ers are the NFL equivalent to the 2010 "Torture" SF Giants 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
 ?
Like how pitching was the Giants biggest strength, the defense is the Niners' while the Giants' hitters weren't that great and often times stagnant but somehow always came up with the big plays just like the Niners' offense did today and all season long?  
I was thinking the same thing. 

Originally Posted by natrix916

Originally Posted by knowing

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
 ?
I was thinking the same thing. 
what the hell? How did you quote my post but yuku apparently credited it to "knowing" ? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I thought Alex Smth couldnt win games???????????????????????????

Lets be real though, all those unforced errors (5 turnovers total) in a playoff game, and Alex only capitalized when the defense got him short yardage and on the last drive with check downs. Defense bailed out the 49ers offense again and again, it was a 3 and out fest after the first quarter
sick.gif

Still a great win for them and the franchise though.
The offense scored 16 fourth quarter points. The offense bailed out the defense in the fourth and none of the 16 points they scored in the fourth came off of turnovers. Try again.

Mez One is a hater in disguise. You should pay attention to tour Giants winning instead of worrying about "unforced" errors in this game. Niners did what they had to do to win. No luck or chance was involved.

great game. some amazing plays on both sides. the Smith sweep and Graham's touchdown. mannn talk about emotional.

the catch at the end was every bit of Young to Owens to beat my guy Favre.

was pulling for the home team hard cant believe the turnovers and defense at the end....tough week in football for Louisiana man. Hats off to the Niners tho

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Helmet to Helmet.

It was a good game but yall SF fans sure are humble
eyes.gif
no it wasn't. the helmet to helmet rule only applies to defenseless players, not open-field runners. 

I'm mad as hell at the Saints, but they deserved to lose and the Niners have been doing what they do best since the start of this season...win.

The Packers need to win, i can't deal with another game at San Francisco

Back
Top Bottom