:::[Official Playoffs] San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints @ Candlestick 01/14:::

Amazing game.
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Congrats to the 49ers.

Didn't think Alex Smith could go tit for tat with Drew Brees but he did. Much respect.

Vernon Davis.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Thank the lord Brees god is not in the playoffs anymore, thank the lord.

Thank the lord.

This...and absolutely NO EXCUSES for Green Bay to lose tomorrow.  They're healthy...they're rested.  NO EXCUSES!

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

they should tell malcolm jenkins to find his own way back to NO.

THIS AND ALL OF THIS
along w. Gregg Williams. 

That coverage on Davis when he was split wide was inexcusable.  Even if Jenkins wasn't gonna jam (which he should have done), he had no help over the top
30t6p3b.gif
  Too many blitzes and that %#++ opened EVERYTHING up for Alex Smith.  Made dude look like Montana back there. 

Congrats to the 49ers doe. 

My neighborhood is going crazy right now. SAN FRANCISCO SUCKA FREE 415 ALL DAY!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

they should tell malcolm jenkins to find his own way back to NO.

THIS AND ALL OF THIS
along w. Gregg Williams. 

That coverage on Davis when he was split wide was inexcusable.  Even if Jenkins wasn't gonna jam (which he should have done), he had no help over the top
30t6p3b.gif
  Too many blitzes and that %#++ opened EVERYTHING up for Alex Smith.  Made dude look like Montana back there. 

This.

Dudes were looking like the Cowboys secondary out there.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm so emotional right now fellas, they really stepped up today. All the doubters, all the hate, what better way to end it then with a connection from smith to davis. Tears instantly rolled down my face when the catch #3 happened. We deserve this (crying smiley) and a
pimp.gif

Congrats to the city and 49ers fans on here. Wanted the Saints to win, but man their defense is trash.

Originally Posted by blackxme

What the %@@* was Mike Singletary doing?! 

The fact that he is an actual motivational speaker and this nearly exact team didn't respond to him is pretty bad.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I thought Alex Smth couldnt win games???????????????????????????

Lets be real though, all those unforced errors (5 turnovers total) in a playoff game, and Alex only capitalized when the defense got him short yardage and on the last drive with check downs. Defense bailed out the 49ers offense again and again, it was a 3 and out fest after the first quarter
sick.gif

Still a great win for them and the franchise though.

Back
Top Bottom