:::[Official Playoffs] San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints @ Candlestick 01/14:::

^^^I understand what your saying but he finished the game so strong with two scoring drives that he deserves a lot of credit for this win, not to mention the fire he was under all game. Great win either way
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

^^^I understand what your saying but he finished the game so strong with two scoring drives that he deserves a lot of credit for this win, not to mention the fire he was under all game. Great win either way
pimp.gif

QFT.  He helped win the game when it mattered the most.  That being said, I still want a QB competition next yr between him and Kaep. 

Smith would benefit from competition next year, don't do what the Jets did and think his job is safe no mater what (look at where they are now).

Excellent win, glad the 49ers won.

What a bleeeeeepin game! Not just for us Niners fans but an entertaining game overall 
pimp.gif

Felt great to see Alex Smith shine on the big stage. Also feels good seeing this Alex Smith to Vernon Davis dynamic duo take off after hearing it hyped up back in 2005-2006 when these 2 were drafted. 

Watching the few remaining minutes of the game, I asked myself "Where was all this in the 3rd and early 4th? 
laugh.gif

We had a lot of drops today as well that made the O stagnant, that caused the poor 3rd and early 4th quarter, but that last drive 
pimp.gif

Best game I've seen in a while. Never felt that good about a team winning that wasn't my team. Alex Smith out did Brees, crazy. Vernon Davis is a flat out beast. That catch reminded me of T.O's catch and he was crying.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Team "One and Done" as labeled by some NT members
Dude is a clown. He's going to make another review and say the same thing...
"The Niners got lucky with all those turnovers, no way they survive this next week."

laugh.gif
 Predictable mofo.

pimp.gif
What a game, reminded me of the 2002 Wild Card game, and The Catch II game with Young to Owens. Alex Smith came through when he needed to the most...

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Team "One and Done" as labeled by some NT members
Dude is a clown. He's going to make another review and say the same thing...
"The Niners got lucky with all those turnovers, no way they survive this next week."

laugh.gif
 Predictable mofo.
...and turn around and say "I called it" 
laugh.gif

Great %%+#%@% game.  I was slamming Alex Smith on twitter the whole time, 
laugh.gif
.  Just can't stand duke, but he stepped up.  That bootleg, and connections with VD, got to give credit where credit is due.

Defense came to play, Saints wanted didn't want what the Niners were dishing out.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I thought Alex Smth couldnt win games???????????????????????????

Lets be real though, all those unforced errors (5 turnovers total) in a playoff game, and Alex only capitalized when the defense got him short yardage and on the last drive with check downs. Defense bailed out the 49ers offense again and again, it was a 3 and out fest after the first quarter
sick.gif

Still a great win for them and the franchise though.
unforced?
laugh.gif

every turnover was forced by the niners defense. 

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I thought Alex Smth couldnt win games???????????????????????????

Lets be real though, all those unforced errors (5 turnovers total) in a playoff game, and Alex only capitalized when the defense got him short yardage and on the last drive with check downs. Defense bailed out the 49ers offense again and again, it was a 3 and out fest after the first quarter
sick.gif

Still a great win for them and the franchise though.
unforced?
laugh.gif

every turnover was forced by the niners defense. 
the turnovers on special teams were forced by 49er's? they couldn't even catch the damn ball.
Two penalties out of the 5 were unforced.

Back
Top Bottom