‘Nduja
mozzarella, sauce, berkshire sausage, ‘nduja
infused whipped ricotta, calabrian chile, chopped basil

Pistachio Pesto
pistachio pesto, berkshire sausage, stracciatella, mozzarella, honey
IMG_20220129_175433__01.jpg

Gotta have that Hot Oil
IMG_20220129_175611__01.jpg

I had Lombardi's few years ago. It was 10 outta 10 but I'll never eat it again & here's why. It's great authentic Italian pizza but not my NY style pizza. The ingredients were so damn fresh & soft dough too but it just didn't excite my taste buds like a regular NY style slice does. Your next trip try Best Pizza(Williamsburg, Brooklyn)/New Park Pizza(Howard Beach, Queens)/Dani's House of Pizza(My absolute favorite pizza, also in Lefferts, Queens)/Krave It(Bayside. Bell Blvd, Queens). Krave It has a lot of wacky specialty slices. I don't drink but they're known to be great drunk food from what I've been told lol. Also another great pizza joint in Queens is Vaccaro's on Little Neck Pkwy. There's also a great spot called Hangry not too far from Vaccaro's. Hangry is basically an all Halal Krave It.
Pesto slice with red sauce on top from Dani’s. Margaritas pizza on the ave is good too. Damn i miss nyc

I had Lombardi's few years ago. It was 10 outta 10 but I'll never eat it again & here's why. It's great authentic Italian pizza but not my NY style pizza. The ingredients were so damn fresh & soft dough too but it just didn't excite my taste buds like a regular NY style slice does. Your next trip try Best Pizza(Williamsburg, Brooklyn)/New Park Pizza(Howard Beach, Queens)/Dani's House of Pizza(My absolute favorite pizza, also in Lefferts, Queens)/Krave It(Bayside. Bell Blvd, Queens). Krave It has a lot of wacky specialty slices. I don't drink but they're known to be great drunk food from what I've been told lol. Also another great pizza joint in Queens is Vaccaro's on Little Neck Pkwy. There's also a great spot called Hangry not too far from Vaccaro's. Hangry is basically an all Halal Krave It.
Jesus, if I ever make it out there I'm going to remember this post. I'll try every single one of these if I can. Thank you

Not sure why I am just now finding this thread but THIS guy knows what he's talking about. I agree with all of those suggestions. Danis House of Pizza is also my favorite. They have the best sauce by far! I used to get a slice everytime I got off the LIRR at Kew Gardens before covid. They used to be open late but now they are always closed when I get off the train to go home. :smh:

Margherita Pizza on Jamaica Ave also deserves to be mentioned. This was my go to spot back in the day after copping the new Jordan releases from the ave.

Here’s some pics I’ve taken over the years.

Vodka slice from Prince Street Pizza. They racist but the food is good.
47585F51-1B71-486A-924F-3534B61567B4.jpeg

Vodka pie from Joe and Pats on 9th street and 1st ave (they are a little pricey but it’s worth it). Btw, they do not sell single slices here…you have to get a pie.
E3B13C94-4B10-4D7C-83C8-C87807CE82F6.jpeg

Sausage and Broccoli Rab from Joe and Pats
1C4711A6-7054-4123-9AFE-A62307922F29.jpeg

Margherita pie from Lombardis.
EE5CE549-18CF-4325-96DD-DE4461C2E054.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure why I am just now finding this thread but THIS guy knows what he's talking about. I agree with all of those suggestions. Danis House of Pizza is also my favorite. They have the best sauce by far! I used to get a slice everytime I got off the LIRR at Kew Gardens before covid. They used to be open late but now they are always closed when I get off the train to go home. :smh:

Margherita Pizza on Jamaica Ave also deserves to be mentioned. This was my go to spot back in the day after copping the new Jordan releases from the ave.

Here’s some pics I’ve taken over the years.

Vodka slice from Prince Street Pizza. They racist but the food is good.
47585F51-1B71-486A-924F-3534B61567B4.jpeg

Vodka pie from Joe and Pats on 9th street and 1st ave (they are a little pricey but it’s worth it). Btw, they do not sell single slices here…you have to get a pie.
E3B13C94-4B10-4D7C-83C8-C87807CE82F6.jpeg

Sausage and Broccoli Rab from Joe and Pats
1C4711A6-7054-4123-9AFE-A62307922F29.jpeg

Margherita pie from Lombardis.
EE5CE549-18CF-4325-96DD-DE4461C2E054.jpeg
Thanks bro haha & Dani's 🤝. That sweet sauce is something else huh 👌. And yeah man, since Covid started their hours have been all over the place. They're open 2-11 now & have been doing those hours steadily for a bit.

I had the regular from Prince St. I may be in the minority here but I think Prince St pizza is a bit overrated. It just didn't bang for me. If I were in the area I'd try it one more time but will never go out of my way for it ever again. Lombardi's was such a great experience. Excellent pizza & ingredients but not my style of pizza. I'd much rather a traditional NY style slice. You ever try John's of Bleecker?

Brooklyn’s Pizzeria in Edgewater does a fire margherita if you’re ever on the Jersey side.

Man no matter how many times I try it i'm just not feeling the pistachio thing. I like pistachios, I like the other individual ingredients, but together i'm like ehh, didn't need this.

For me pesto is an aquired taste. I tried it once or twice but it's not for me. The ave has a few hidden gems. Some of those dollar joints on Hillside are pretty decent too
Yeah the pesto isn’t for everyone. Yup gaby’s pizza on hillside

Yeah the pesto isn’t for everyone. Yup gaby’s pizza on hillside
Gaby's :pimp: . They're not as thick & cheesy as they used to be but still damn good pizza. Ordered a green peppers & onion pie not too long ago & man that **** hit the spot.

Yeah, that's it. Never heard of Umberto's before then but all my friends love their pizza. I think it's more difficult to find a bad pizza spot in NY than a good one.

Back
Top Bottom