Official Pizza Appreciation!

After reading so many reviews, finally tried "Pizza" in West Chester, PA.
Very, very delicious. Definitely ranks high up on the top 10 I've ever had.

Damn wish they had these my way
ohhh.png

818WgMA+frL.jpg

12149.png

They sell big slices of that table 87 at my whole foods

God scared to buy one. Not a big frozen pizza/slice guy. Will grab one today now :lol:

I know its probably blasphemy in this thread, but that Pizza Hut hot honey pizza is legit. I went to a Brazilian Pizza spot in Dallas that had the hot honey pepperoni, Delucca Gaucho Pizza & Wine Dallas, that was mindblowning. This is pretty close.

They might be in whole foods or any other "premium" grocery store near you.
Not even my whole foods has them. I found them on Goldbelly for a crazy price though :sick: (Found a childhood pizza of my mom's on there I will be definitely overpaying for her to have though)

I did find a local place in my area who does the same for theirs that I will pick up and try this week

Tutta-Bella-Frozen.png

Definitely up for more places getting into this lane

Not even my whole foods has them. I found them on Goldbelly for a crazy price though :sick: (Found a childhood pizza of my mom's on there I will be definitely overpaying for her to have though)

I did find a local place in my area who does the same for theirs that I will pick up and try this week

Tutta-Bella-Frozen.png

Definitely up for more places getting into this lane
Damn that sucks. They used to have a locator on their sites, not sure what happened. Solid though, here's the last time I tried them a while back. I imagine they're much better if you got some sort of pizza oven though.

Didn't grab a pic but the Table 87 frozen pizza was good. It was like you reheated a pizza you had for lunch after you got home late from work. Crust was very good, cheese was cool, the sauce was way too sweet though. Probably wouldn't buy again though as store bought pizza was never really my thing, probably just steal their idea and vacuum seal then freeze pizza from spots I like.

Roberta's frozen pizza, not bad. Great crust, again tasted like you copped a good pizza for lunch hours ago and just got a chance to warm it up when you got home. Probably not buying again.
IMG_20200314_215008.jpg

was in japan for two weeks so had to get my fix and check out their pizza scene.

actually made it to The Pizza Bar on 38th which is recognized as one of the top pizza places in the world (#4 at one point, supposedly). it's 4 seatings a day and 8 seats per seating. i only got in because a close friend is well connected in the food and entertainment industry and he managed to hook it up somehow.

from Pizza Bar:

1709270633217.png

1709270673559.png

1709270717032.png

1709270782148.png

1709270800626.png

1709270818312.png

1709270843021.png

these were all pretty stellar. pretty unique and elevated topping combinations and flavors. not pizza i would get weekly but incredible experience having these chefs prep these RIGHT in front of you in an Omakase dining experience and tell you about each of these as they make them. easily a top 3 dining experience i've ever had.

and then from some other spots i went to while there:

1709270888474.png

1709270914369.png

1709270934247.png

overall the pizza wasn't bad but you don't have the various "american" styles over there, obviously. they do a lot of naples style and brick oven style pizza.

Back
Top Bottom