Official Pizza Appreciation!

^ i see onions and peppers.....

HonestTintedCommabutterfly-size_restricted.gif
🐐 🍕 toppings baby💯

i can't stand him and i disagree with most of his ratings BUT as has been pointed out to me, he has done a lot to bring publicity to pizza places and help business

This is my opinion to a T. I personally think he's a scumbag in how he treats young women. But what he does for small pizza shops is very admirable. Only reason I watch is to find spots I'd never know about. It's how I found Palermo's in Bordentown NJ and their amazing tomato pie. I'd never would have known about that gem of a delight.

Was there a limit to how many you could buy? Mad I missed it :lol:
Yup, 1 per person & they didn't require for the deal to be had through the app(their system crashed last year at this location) so they just rung everyone up for $3.14 for the most part unless your pie had one of the upgraded doughs or crusts. I always get the high-rise dough whenever I Blaze because the pie comes out thicker & fluffier which is exactly how I like my pizza so our pies were roughly 7 bucks each minus the skinny one with pineapple & spinach.

What did he do to young women?

The actual story from Insiders is paywalled so this will give you the majority of it. Dudes a letch and thinks his fame & money allows him to do whatever the F he wants with girls. He was so adamant about the story being false, he was suing. Guess the dismissal of the lawsuit by him, shows they weren't wrong (he's got stupid money to pay lawyers, so there must have been some truth to it, if he walked away from the suit he filed.

theyre tryna be edgy lol

its for tourists, blah blah, this and that, **** is still fire

yeah we claim tavern style thats the OG (i grew up next to vito and nicks the tavern goat) but anybody who says they dont enjoy a fresh Lous pizza is trippin

And it has been for over two decades lol

One person makes a meme about it and everyone becomes a sheep

Knowing damn well they were getting the Hawaiian joint at restaurants as a kid
Nah, man. First Hawaiian pizza I had was at a school pizza party. Teacher snuck one in along with the regular cheese & sausage pizzas. Figured I'd try it. Spit it out after one bite. Tried picking them off but the juices were still there 😔

Back
Top Bottom