Official Pittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans Thread. NFL Season Kickoff!!

Tony Brown Stanky Leg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What happened to the John Williams NBC Sunday night theme? Did their contract expire or something? Or are they saving it for this Sunday? This techno version!!%+ is buns

Man how can this announcer be serious saying 'and that is why the steelers are the best defense in the nfl'. From what I have seen the Titans haveoutplayed them on defense by a mile.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Man how can this announcer be serious saying 'and that is why the steelers are the best defense in the nfl'. From what I have seen the Titans have outplayed them on defense by a mile.
Pretty sure he was referring to the fact that last year they were the best defense by the numbers?

I don't know why you guys get caught up on stuff like this..
eyes.gif

mewelde moore! get this man more playing time. the way parker n mendenhall are playing that run game isnt going anywhere. credit to the titans Dline. put moorein for some more plays see if a change up works

Originally Posted by brrraptors

mewelde moore! get this man more playing time. the way parker n mendenhall are playing that run game isnt going anywhere. credit to the titans Dline. put moore in for some more plays see if a change up works

Agreed. You know how i feel about Mendenhall vs Moore already though.
laugh.gif

Are the refs #%!#*#* blind? That's TWO blatant fouls they've ignored.
What was the other one?

I've kept my mouth shut so far, but I think Tenn. has gotten the much bigger benefit of the doubt so far from the refs... curious what the"unbiased" fan is seeing.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

were u referring to the finnigan fair catch call? if so that definitely was not a foul

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

What was the other one?

I've kept my mouth shut so far, but I think Tenn. has gotten the much bigger benefit of the doubt so far from the refs... curious what the "unbiased" fan is seeing.
grin.gif

One of the Tennessee o-linemen holding onto Smith (the DE on Pitt) for like 10 seconds.

That was a horrible fair catch signal, I didn't realize it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom