Official Pittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans Thread. NFL Season Kickoff!!

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

Originally Posted by illmatic34

What happened to Troy?
Crumpler sat on his leg
Did he really?...because it actually sounds like a joke
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

I just thought about something.....this Titans defense is hella young...they could be havoc for years
smh.gif

and isnt Big Ben only like in his 6th year with 2 rings?!
Ben is only 27,
roll.gif

Sucks this is going to take so long for the suit to go away if Ben is innocent. It has to be on his mind at some level, how could it not be?

So anyways... my thoughts...

Some stupid penalties out there against us have been pretty costly. Hate to see that.

Tenn's defense is tough, bottom line. They do not make things easy. But we've gotta do better running the ball against them.

Whole offense has looked out of synch - from the Mendenhall broken handoff, to Santonio letting a pass go right over his head to get picked off. This needs toget better, and seemed to at the end there. O-Line is their typical inconsistent self.

Special teams is saving the day so far - nice to see, as the team put a lot of work into improving that area this year.

Defense was doing decent, but not great - not even leading up to the broken coverages for the touchdown passes. Not sure what's going on there, but alsoneeds to improve.

I expect another grind it out second half.

These two teams just do too many things similarly in philosophy to get a high scoring game going... both would prefer a FG kicking field position contest.

Hammer the under, for all your 2nd half bets.
At least you're finally realizing it.
grin.gif
It's funny... Ben's just a game manager, but in agame where we can't run the ball for %#@*.. nobody is noticing how well he's passing the ball for the most part. One INT was a hail mary whichcan't really be counted, the other was a miscommunication with Holmes. Other than that, he's made some fantastic throws that just get completelyforgotten by the haters. Funny how it works that way.

Someday the haters will realize they really are blinded by their hate.

Jeez Chester, you really don't like Ben. If I didn't know better, I would think you went to Marshall or BG

can someone post the gif. of Polamalou sp? letting an endorsement check ruin his career? ie his knee going the other direction?

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Jeez Chester, you really don't like Ben. If I didn't know better, I would think you went to Marshall or BG

Actually, I have nothing against Ben dmx. I just disagree with certain members of this board who lump him into the same class of QB as Peyton Manning and TomBrady.

Plus I make jokes towards every player, even ones I like.
laugh.gif

Actually, I have nothing against Ben dmx. I just disagree with certain members of this board who lump him into the same class of QB as Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.
Fair enough, I would make fun of someone that put him in that class. Those are two of the best....ever

Ouch, well his knee. Man Steelers still look flat without Troy. Ok, enough posting for me, wife is getting pissed, be back later

Yikes... that was awkward looking.

I guess we'll take it though.
smile.gif
hope dude is alright.

Go for the upper body, people.
smh.gif

You don't bring many NFL players down going for the upper body, bud. That's a good way to get stiff-armed, trucked, and embarrassed.

Just an awkward play.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Ouch, well his knee. Man Steelers still look flat without Troy. Ok, enough posting for me, wife is getting pissed, be back later
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
reached ur post limit at home sooner than ur limit on NT

Back
Top Bottom