Official Pittsburgh Steelers vs Tennessee Titans Thread. NFL Season Kickoff!!

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I'm telling you fantasy douches... pick up Heath Miller if you can... he's got a buttload of catches tonight, will have a buttload more this year.
I was screaming all last year that they didnt utilize miller enough till post-season. this guy is such a versatile weapon. very sure hands, bigphysical presence and just has good instincts.

ben with the clutch throw after the sack! holmes is looking good tonight

edit: and moore! keep this man in the game. parker hasnt done shizzz

Holmes got sticky fingers now! Excluding the SB and parts of last year, I don't remember him having hands like that ...

Pitt- 1.7 ypc
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm telling you fantasy douches... pick up Heath Miller if you can... he's got a buttload of catches tonight, will have a buttload more this year.
You'd think a team like the Steelers would utilize a tight end in the passing game more... The dude is a damn good tight end...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Holmes got sticky fingers now! Excluding the SB and parts of last year, I don't remember him having hands like that ...

He came on strong the end of 2007... i really thought last year would be his breakout season, and he did make huge strides but he's definitely a verytalented WR. We'll see how he ends up for his career, but right now i think he has potential for a few pro-bowl seasons.
You'd think a team like the Steelers would utilize a tight end in the passing game more... The dude is a damn good tight end...
Steelers fans in general have been screaming this for years... not sure what it will take for them to consistently do it.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

This all you Bironas
laugh.gif

Wow...that's a stat that nobody probably knew
laugh.gif
dude's been playing for 45 years.. he had to have a decent amount of them.
laugh.gif

You'd think a team like the Steelers would utilize a tight end in the passing game more... The dude is a damn good tight end..
Steelers fans in general have been screaming this for years... not sure what it will take for them to consistently do it.

As much as they pound the football, you'd think it would only make sense they'd shove the ball down a tight end's throat over themiddle of the field...

Steelers turning the heat up...

Back
Top Bottom