OFFICIAL Pittsburgh Steelers VS New England Patriots VOL PATS 1ST "L"

3rd and 1, fade
I %$*$*%# hate when teams do this. your 1 yard out... run the ball down their throat... i swear the jags used to be infatuated with this playusing matt jones. i think now they just run the bowling ball in there

^shut up, dont ever metion Jets and class in the same sentence, you guys and your fans are a bunch of low lifes. And he still played for the Pats got to theSuper Bowl with them, where did he get the Jets?

btw, farrior is back on welker, time to pad those pro bowl numbers
eyes.gif

u guys are throwin mad salt.
whats wrong w lovin the team u have watched ur whole life. i have been born and raised in mass
i love all our teams
bruins, c's(yes even last year w 24 wins), pats, sox

i hate that tiny twirp welker
mad.gif

we all know w/o moss' presence he would go back to being worthless like he was in miami.

Haha, the Pats are throwing this drive right here in the Steelers face... they are too good.

Nobody takes pats fans seriously dude.. we all know you guys didn't even watch football until about the 2nd championship.. keep talking though, it's funny hearing you guys act like you know football.
i liked them since i was playing NFL Blitz back in 97

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Just put that dude on ignore already.
Where was JRAIN the past two weeks though?......
nerd.gif

um...i was active in both game threads. thank you, come again!

he was cryin about how randy wasnt getting the rock enough and how hes open by 20 yards before he leaves the line of scrim on every play

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

u guys are throwin mad salt.
whats wrong w lovin the team u have watched ur whole life. i have been born and raised in mass
i love all our teams
bruins, c's(yes even last year w 24 wins), pats, sox
You have J Rain on your team, Running around like an%%*#. Dude wasn't rootin for the Pats last year, and don't tell me you were rootin forthe Raiders
just cause Moss was on the team last year, because you weren't. That's why everyone throwin salt

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Nobody takes pats fans seriously dude.. we all know you guys didn't even watch football until about the 2nd championship.. keep talking though, it's funny hearing you guys act like you know football.

i'm not even gonna try and front like i'm a pats fan, i could careless ab them if it wasn't for moss.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

^shut up, dont ever metion Jets and class in the same sentence, you guys and your fans are a bunch of low lifes. And he still played for the Pats got to the Super Bowl with them, where did he get the Jets?
roll.gif
coming from a guy that had 2 use google to find former patsplayer

bandwagoners

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Better get used to that, because that will be the last one of this era.
Ok. Settle down

I heart Miller Lite
This aint the 70's, its the Patriots time now.

49ers had it in the 80's, Cowboys had it in 90's, The Millenium is for the Pats. This is there Era.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

i'm not even gonna try and front like i'm a pats fan, i could careless ab them if it wasn't for moss.

congrats on being the first added to my ignore list. if i ever hear that you actually become a football fan and not just a $$$$ rider i'll take youoff... otherwise you're just going to really annoy me.

Moss with a touchdown catch? oh.. nope... damn, greatest of all time probably would've caught that no?

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

^shut up, dont ever metion Jets and class in the same sentence, you guys and your fans are a bunch of low lifes. And he still played for the Pats got to the Super Bowl with them, where did he get the Jets?
eek.gif

OH MY GOD
You Lose, seriously
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom