Official OVO x JB Thread

Yeah someone got finessed on those lol. And his description was idiotic. Quote "
These Shoes were supposed to release at the end of the summer. Then were rumored to release in 2016. Turns out Jordan Brand was Playing games cuz they released Oct.1 BRUH

Featuring an all white Buttery Tumble Leather upper and a stingray mudguard these shoes really put respek on the 6 Name.

Shoes come with OG everything and will be shipped double box with tracking

It is rumored that size 13 was one of the more limited sizes but goteeeemmm

WARNING- ONLY buy shoes if you are looking to flex hard AF and break the necks of Innocent pedestrians while you are strolling through the 6

SHOES ARE 100% AUTHENTIC OR YOUR MONEY BACK!!
I DONT DEAL WITH THEM FUGAZI's! I ONLY KEEP IT REAL" End Quote.

Lmao the foolery

false
Those are not legit!

The owl is off on the box

The OVO on the bottom should be a lot more subtle. It should not stick out like that and be that visible.
Did anyone manage to save a photo of them?

The listing has ended now and I can't see the pics used.

Thanks.

How is the Owl on the box 'off'? It seems ok to me, unless you mean how it is slightly slanted?

I did however notice the owl on the in sole seems out of proportion - the head seems too small.
Yeah when I first saw the owl on the box I thought it was off too, but when I look easy at my box it looked ok. However, the owl on the insole is definitely jacked up lol, so you spotted that right [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Yeah when I first saw the owl on the box I thought it was off too, but when I look easy at my box it looked ok. However, the owl on the insole is definitely jacked up lol, so you spotted that right [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
I just had a look at some pics of legit boxes, and now I know. That owl is definitely off because it is slanted. The legit ones have the owl standing on a stick which is completely horizontal.

The trajectory [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Waiting for the seller to say "the box is fake but the shoes are real"
roll.gif

Damn how hard is it for these dudes making fake pairs to draw a straight line? You guys think it's just not paying attention to the small details? Or maybe they just don't have the means to manufacture without some small defects

Damn how hard is it for these dudes making fake pairs to draw a straight line? You guys think it's just not paying attention to the small details? Or maybe they just don't have the means to manufacture without some small defects
Probably a little bit of both LOL

Back
Top Bottom