Official Orlando Magic Season Thread Vol. 58-23 Offically 2nd Best Record in the L!!!!

we need a dope sig...big j hook it up
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

im a magic fan myself, but i needa see carter hit some big shots in the 4th before i call him better than turk
just like the announcers were saying, turk was never scared in the 4th and made some key baskets, he was clutch. he always ran that pick and roll with dwight so smoothly too
im assuming your talking bout Playoffs because VC has way more gamer winners/buzzer beaters in his career than turk...............im not worried bout VC in the playoffs though, he steps up big in the playoffs his numbers go up across the board not to mention VC is 9th in PPG in NBA playoffs HISTORY

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

im a magic fan myself, but i needa see carter hit some big shots in the 4th before i call him better than turk
just like the announcers were saying, turk was never scared in the 4th and made some key baskets, he was clutch. he always ran that pick and roll with dwight so smoothly too
im assuming your talking bout Playoffs because VC has way more gamer winners/buzzer beaters in his career than turk...............im not worried bout VC in the playoffs though, he steps up big in the playoffs his numbers go up across the board not to mention VC is 9th in PPG in NBA playoffs HISTORY

but just watching VC this year he doesnt seem like he can control the ball/game in the 4th of a close game like turk did. i hope he can do the same or better than turk, but turk was clutch whenever needed

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

but just watching VC this year he doesnt seem like he can control the ball/game in the 4th of a close game like turk did. i hope he can do the same or better than turk, but turk was clutch whenever needed

YO I'm a huge Magic fan glad i stumbled across this thread. I went to all the home games in Feb. and it seemed like everyone either loved or hated VC during the whole game and JJ plays more than VC does during the 4th

a couple years ago facing the spurs would not have been considered as taking care of business..........spurs are done

VC with another ridiculously effecient game..........ya boy is averaging 52% on both FG and 3pt FG since all star break

50 games won sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnni......................i think we are capable of going 10-1 in our last 11 games to get to 60............heck we have best record since all star break or tied i think (dallas)

i have a feeling D12 is gonna get a bunch of bs fouls in the playoffs
grin.gif

especially with him and van gundy kinda saying stuff about the refs in the past couple days

I wouldn't be surprised but it's all good.  Gortat could pick up the slack, *see Game 6 of the Philly/Orl series*  I knew that they were gonna lose that Bobcats game, that game was a trap game.  

VC has been ghost in the 4th mostly the entire season. Multiple games he's gone off in the 1st quarter only to score a couple pts for the rest of the game. So, imo, they're still better with Turk...but the playoffs are coming up...we'll see.

Everybody confident our bigs can stay out of foul trouble and be effective against cavs bigs: varejao, shaq, powe, hickson, z if we meet in the ecf?

thats 30 fouls cavs can give up against d12 and with his ft shooting woes It worries me more this year

Really proud of my magic. we couldve had a 12 game win streak at this moment if it wasnt for that bogus game against the bobcats. Next game is gonna be pretty big (at atlanta)

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

VC has been ghost in the 4th mostly the entire season. Multiple games he's gone off in the 1st quarter only to score a couple pts for the rest of the game. So, imo, they're still better with Turk...but the playoffs are coming up...we'll see.
you cant be serious? ghost? those games he went off in the 1st were blow outs so he did his job early and got it done

i can list  you all the games he been clutch

game #2 he put up a 3 on wade to get us a 2pt lead with 14 secs left
game winning jumper over paul pierce
3 pointer over sjax to beat bobcats
annihilated the warriors scoring 7 of last 10 points
scored 8 pts in 4th quarter and created the play for shard to hit game winner against the cavs
hit an and 1 in OT and assisted shard for game winner against heat

and this is just off the top of my head so dont say stuff about what you dont know ..........................and really you want hedo back? 12 ppg on 41%  shooting
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Drove to Philly to for the game yesterday.

50 wins
pimp.gif

Finally got Jwill to sign something...only took me 12 yrs.(Literally)

I sat directly behind the bench right where the player come outta the tunnel.

Tryin to get down to Orlando for a game before the seasons over.

Most likely against the Grizzlies.

you cant be serious? ghost? those games he went off in the 1st were blow outs so he did his job early and got it done

i can list  you all the games he been clutch

game #2 he put up a 3 on wade to get us a 2pt lead with 14 secs left
game winning jumper over paul pierce
3 pointer over sjax to beat bobcats
annihilated the warriors scoring 7 of last 10 points
scored 8 pts in 4th quarter and created the play for shard to hit game winner against the cavs
hit an and 1 in OT and assisted shard for game winner against heat

and this is just off the top of my head so dont say stuff about what you dont know ..........................and really you want hedo back? 12 ppg on 41%  shooting
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Please sit down. I go to damn near every Magic home game so don't tell me "what I don't know," it's obvious you're a VC fan and it's only RECENTLY, I'd say in the past month that he's been contributing in the way he should. Hedo with the Magic, imo, is a better TEAM than VC with the Magic. He's had horrible FG percentage the first half of the season, and his shot selection is just as bad, only now he's starting to make more of those shots. He's had multipe games around 1-10 from the field, 2-20, or somewhere along those lines and I just don't like him with the ball in the 4th quarter. But with the playoffs coming up and the Magic rolling towards the end of the season, we'll see where they go...I hope they make it back to the Finals, if they play up to their potential, I don't see anyone in the East beating them.

i dont care what no one says we have been beating teams by an average of 14 pts since AS weekend and we also have the best record since then

WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN BASKETBALLL@!!!!!!!

As soon as Rudy fell down I stood up 'cause I knew VC was gonna' do something
pimp.gif
. Him, Dwight, Peach, Barnes, Ryan were goin' ham in warmups with the dunks.
laugh.gif

They got some new team game goin' on during shootaround, too.
nerd.gif

Let's get these next few games and go into the postseason on a good note.

Back
Top Bottom