Official Orlando Magic Season Thread Vol. 58-23 Offically 2nd Best Record in the L!!!!

What a waste of VC's clutch 3... Come on J Will... make at least one shot... they should inbound to VC from now on for free throws...

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

This guy Vince is such a ball hog
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I'm expecting Shard or Dwight to start complaining sooner or later. Dude is such a chucker. At least Hedo created for other people.....

%@!%......you prolly just started watching in the 4th quarter because that when he shot most of his shots cause thats what SVG wants him to do.........Oh andrashard is pu$$ie, you can clearly tell out there he is so passive and cant even create for himself such a horrible shooting night plus Dwight with his foultrouble and cost us the game at the FT line along with Jwill

Magic did well tonight, came back in the 3rd and actually held off the Hawks in the 4th.

Beetle had a great 4th quarter

Still want to see Bass get some minutes, Stan needs to try to fit him in somewhere

Dwight with the beast night... 25 points, 20 rebounds, 4 blocks... he had 6 turnovers, but besides that, great game.

J-Will doing just fine too... 12 points, 10 assists

Bass needs to get more time, he's effective when he's in, I want to see Shard at the 3 with Bass at the 4 at some point. Pietrus is too inconsistentand wild.

I coulda sworn VC drove alot tonight and got no f'in calls

Anyways I'll take the win....Howard was beast today and Carter has 5 straight 20 point games now

VC with 6 straight 20 point games.....the boy is settling in fine now............the #1 scorer on the best team in the east

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

VC with 6 straight 20 point games.....the boy is settling in fine now............the #1 scorer on the best team in the east

pimp.gif
Doing just fine in Orlando.

VC bout to have a field day, curry watson ellis are WAY too small to guard carter

Oh and D12 bout to grab 50 rebounds

Poor defensive game for the Magic, the Warriors should have kept Hunter in the game more, he was giving Dwight problems in the 1st.

Need to tighten up defensively.

dont know how reliable this source is but here goes....PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS AS GOSPEL!!!! DON'T KNOW IFTRUE YET!!!!!

From TragicFan:
Yeah, its me again. Before you bash me, keep in mind the Felton talks were real despite what others said.

Anyhow...I got a fresh one for you. With Greg Oden going down, the Blazers are looking for a center to go into the future with. Pryzbilla is a bandaid right now, and they are looking to trade for Gortat hopefully by the end of the month.

The Magic are looking for a return of either Steve Blake, Travis Outlaw, or a young prospect like Patty Mills and a 1st round pick to go along with any of those guys.

My source tells me you will start hearing about this on the rumor mill soon enough. Nobody out there in free agency is worth the Blazers time, and with Oden's frequent injuries, they are looking to get somebody to be with the team for a long time.

I'll update this when I hear more.
Update:

Steve Blake is coming to Orlando along with a 1st round pick.

Why the Magic are doing it: Cap relief and draft pick

More to come.
EDIT: another update
Blake/1st round pick

for

Gortat/AJ

There are talks of either Juwan Howard or Dante Cunningham being included as well. We'd have to throw in a 2nd round pick.

EDIT:
Will hear more around the 15th.

Cunningham or Howard would be our backup "Big" if they come along.

this is about 70% happening/.

http://orlandomagiczone.c...91029871/m/533109036/p/1

but...i dont like this one bit if true
smh.gif

none of this makes sense for us...

i really like gortat too
grin.gif

could this mean theyre unsure on jameers return or how good he'll come back?

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i really like gortat too
grin.gif

none of it makes sense to me...if we're in championship mode this season giving up a solid center for a pg is dumb

battling teams with size is going to be ridiculous without gortat (boston, la, etc.)

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i really like gortat too
grin.gif

none of it makes sense to me...if we're in championship mode this season giving up a solid center for a pg is dumb

battling teams with size is going to be ridiculous without gortat (boston, la, etc.)

i agree. especially games where D12 picks up quick stupid fouls and has to sit our big chunks of the game. playoff time gortat becomes very valuable

The Magic would be dumb to make that trade.

Jameer should be back relatively soon, and J-Will is a good backup right now. They went over the cap to keep Gortat in case Dwight gets into foultrouble, injuries, or to give them another 7 footer against Cleveland and Boston.

Giving up your back-up center that the team needs, for a back-up PG when J-Will has been excellent would be a huge mistake.

The only way this makes sense is if Jameer's injury is more serious than initially reported, and he's done for the season, but I haven't seenanything along those lines.

lets face it, gortat was only signed because they didnt want to let him go to the mavs for nothing.
we all knew he was going to be used as an trading bait.

Not quite.

Gortat's a solid back-up for Dwight, and considering he gets into foul trouble, it's a great insurance policy to have another 7 footer waiting on thebench, especially since Cleveland and Boston added another big man.

Gortat has expressed his displeasure, and I won't be surprised to see him traded, but this trade just doesn't make any sense for Orlando.

^then why did they sign bass?
i thought bass was to be used as the backup pf/c if needed, but dudes not even getting any burn now.
im pretty sure he has an somewhat nice contract too if i remember correctly..

Back
Top Bottom