Official Orlando Magic @ Miami Heat Game Thread 8PM EST TNT (Mike Bibby's Debut)

Originally Posted by Statis22

PJ Brown woulda made that 3.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Soooooo...when I Spo going to run a play for Wade County at the end of the game. Bron has failed 3 times in the last week, give someone else who has the "clutch gene" (word to Skip) a chance
laugh.gif

?? what does it have to do with spo? the ball went to bosh, we got the rebound and someone gave it to lebron...

Soooooo...when I Spo going to run a play for Wade County at the end of the game. Bron has failed 3 times in the last week, give someone else who has the "clutch gene" (word to Skip) a chance
laugh.gif

?? what does it have to do with spo? the ball went to bosh, we got the rebound and someone gave it to lebron...

Real talk, all jokes aside, this %+!% baffles me.  You got 3 superstars and you can't close a game. This is mind boggling.

5-11 in games decided by 5 points or less.
30t6p3b.gif
No tiger blood.

Skip on it like clockwork.
Really thought he'd make that one. No time to think. No launch-or-drive decision. Long rebound. Last second. No choice but to ... LeBrick!

LeBron/DWade just played their best half of the season. Unfortunately, it was the wrong half.

I cannot wait to talk about what I just saw. Tomorrow: 10 Eastern, ESPN2. I'm at Disneyworld. LeBron's in Never Never Land.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Real talk, all jokes aside, this %+!% baffles me.  You got 3 superstars and you can't close a game. This is mind boggling.

30t6p3b.gif
No tiger blood.

Really thought he'd make that one. No time to think. No launch-or-drive decision. Long rebound. Last second. No choice but to ... LeBrick!

LeBron/DWade just played their best half of the season. Unfortunately, it was the wrong half.

I cannot wait to talk about what I just saw. Tomorrow: 10 Eastern, ESPN2. I'm at Disneyworld. LeBron's in Never Never Land.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

30t6p3b.gif
No tiger blood.

Really
thought he'd make that one. No time to think. No launch-or-drive
decision. Long rebound. Last second. No choice but to ... LeBrick!

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

No Adonis DNA either
laugh.gif

I'll tell you this though, they are who I thought they were.

And big ups to the big homie Animalthug for pointing out the thing about Cleveland's record over the past two years compared to the Heat. Not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6. Yeah you were right #6, the way yall cats play, look like its gonna be 0
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif

RT @WindhorstESPN Spoelstra said last play was designed for Wade but Magic switched on pick & it triggered the option for the Bosh 3.
This dude seriously had a Bosh 3 as a second option.

Back
Top Bottom