Official Orlando Magic @ Miami Heat Game Thread 8PM EST TNT (Mike Bibby's Debut)

251718166.gif

I stop following at half time with LBJ & Wade beasting and this is what happens? CLOWNS 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I stop following at half time with LBJ & Wade beasting and this is what happens? CLOWNS 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

hey i hate lebron and like to talk trash, but i've never had a problem typing or saying his name.

that's some serious mental anguish

Yeah I know.

I was refering more to the fact that you're one of the more noticeable LeBron haters and even you have eased up on the LeBron bashing a bit.

Probably has to do with Melo being a Knick.

hey i hate lebron and like to talk trash, but i've never had a problem typing or saying his name.

Yeah I know.

I was refering more to the fact that you're one of the more noticeable LeBron haters and even you have eased up on the LeBron bashing a bit.

Probably has to do with Melo being a Knick.

Nah not really. Just something I decided to do for this season. I personally think its funny. I compare it to when people call people empty suits. Empty jersey would sound stupid, so I just call him #6

Nah not really. Just something I decided to do for this season. I personally think its funny. I compare it to when people call people empty suits. Empty jersey would sound stupid, so I just call him #6

of course it's because we got melo lol. too busy being happy

you just never know though. heat could still win the chip, which scares me. if they play hard for four quarters they will beat anyone. celtics trading perkins has swayed me a bit.

if they get bounced out of the first or second round something drastic will happen. wade or bosh is getting traded

of course it's because we got melo lol. too busy being happy

you just never know though. heat could still win the chip, which scares me. if they play hard for four quarters they will beat anyone. celtics trading perkins has swayed me a bit.

if they get bounced out of the first or second round something drastic will happen. wade or bosh is getting traded

I think I just saw Bosh crying 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Edit: nevermind, just looking extra depressed. Lebron too...Wade was the only one who didn't look like he was attending a funeral

I think I just saw Bosh crying 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Edit: nevermind, just looking extra depressed. Lebron too...Wade was the only one who didn't look like he was attending a funeral

I hate the Heatles as much as anybody, and this pattern of losing to premier teams in the 4th isn't convincing, but we're still in the regular season talking about a team with plenty of post-season experience with James and Wade. Reserve judgment for later. Until then, it's just amusing.

I hate the Heatles as much as anybody, and this pattern of losing to premier teams in the 4th isn't convincing, but we're still in the regular season talking about a team with plenty of post-season experience with James and Wade. Reserve judgment for later. Until then, it's just amusing.

With all the people on the floor, Bosh takes the last shot 
laugh.gif
+++% baffles me
roll.gif

With all the people on the floor, Bosh takes the last shot 
laugh.gif
+++% baffles me
roll.gif

The heat are garbage lol for all this Lebron shouldve just stayed in Cleveland. Seriously. This dude had everything his way!!! This is crazy.

And
laugh.gif
@ at dude calling bosh undercover gay guy
roll.gif

The heat are garbage lol for all this Lebron shouldve just stayed in Cleveland. Seriously. This dude had everything his way!!! This is crazy.

And
laugh.gif
@ at dude calling bosh undercover gay guy
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom