Official Orlando Magic @ Miami Heat Game Thread 8PM EST TNT (Mike Bibby's Debut)

0-3 in 7 days 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Team really has a ton of mental toughness.
roll.gif
This

Wade and Bron had more mental toughness when they played on separate teams.  This mess is just pathetic.  They have no heart, toughness, nor leadership.  Orlando is one of the softest teams in the NBA and yet even they're tougher than Miami.  Bunch of bums.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Soooooo...when I Spo going to run a play for Wade County at the end of the game. Bron has failed 3 times in the last week, give someone else who has the "clutch gene" (word to Skip) a chance
laugh.gif

watch the play again, first option was wade for a corner 3.  looked like he was open too, i bet he's heated right now

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Soooooo...when I Spo going to run a play for Wade County at the end of the game. Bron has failed 3 times in the last week, give someone else who has the "clutch gene" (word to Skip) a chance
laugh.gif

watch the play again, first option was wade for a corner 3.  looked like he was open too, i bet he's heated right now

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by DubA169

open the floodgates baby.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

and
laugh.gif
 @ the Cavs having a better record in the last 2 years than the Heat having this year.

*starts dancing*
THIS... Is mind jarring.

I know the Cavs had more time together but WOW.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by DubA169

open the floodgates baby.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

and
laugh.gif
 @ the Cavs having a better record in the last 2 years than the Heat having this year.

*starts dancing*
THIS... Is mind jarring.

I know the Cavs had more time together but WOW.

wvzuo9.png

laugh.gif

seriously there has to be video of bosh flopping and spiking that ball like that. why did he do it. too funny

wvzuo9.png

laugh.gif

seriously there has to be video of bosh flopping and spiking that ball like that. why did he do it. too funny

Back
Top Bottom