Official OKLAHOMA v.s. BYU Game Thread ( 7 PM ET on ESPN)

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

We're back.
nerd.gif

SamBradford1.jpg
You're gone.

Originally Posted by langfor5

Where in the hell did all of those BYU fans come from?

They came from the hatred of Oklahoma. At least that's where I came from. Anyone who beats Oklahoma is a team I like
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

Where in the hell did all of those BYU fans come from?

espn shows us what they want... PANORAMIC shots of the stadium most of the game showed MAROON OUT... its been there all game lol

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Gonna be a lot of folks gettin' drunk off of milk and apple juice in Provo tonight....

for sure haha just called my bud and told him to party it up
laugh.gif

isnt like 20% of the team married with kids? Lots of calls to baby sitters coming up the next few nights

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Originally Posted by jmause3

These men from BYU are playing tough today,
Fixed.
i concur
I was referring to their age not the way they are playing. They are men playing against boys.
lol. yea. they are Mormon. everyone on BYU is at least 25 minimum.

great win tho!!!

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

These men from BYU are playing tough today,
Fixed.
i concur
I was referring to their age not the way they are playing. They are men playing against boys.
lol. yea. they are Mormon. everyone on BYU is at least 25 minimum.

great win tho!!!

funny, but false
laugh.gif

Oklahoma just doesn't have any "winners" on their team. Their whole organization stinks of disappointment and letdown. Watching them year afteryear, I would probably be more surprised at them pulling out a close win in a big game. They needed to change their luck, which I think could have happened ifLandry Jones led them to a game-winning drive or the kicker made the FG. But looks like nothing has changed
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Oklahoma just doesn't have any "winners" on their team. Their whole organization stinks of disappointment and letdown. Watching them year after year, I would probably be more surprised at them pulling out a close win in a big game. They needed to change their luck, which I think could have happened if Landry Jones led them to a game-winning drive or the kicker made the FG. But looks like nothing has changed
nerd.gif

damn son so much hate in that post
smh.gif

the problem really is our leader on the sidelines back in the days i was a believer but every year i lose more and more faith in Bob stoops in big games

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Oklahoma just doesn't have any "winners" on their team. Their whole organization stinks of disappointment and letdown. Watching them year after year, I would probably be more surprised at them pulling out a close win in a big game. They needed to change their luck, which I think could have happened if Landry Jones led them to a game-winning drive or the kicker made the FG. But looks like nothing has changed
nerd.gif
They're going with 4 new offensive linemen, don't have their top 3 receivers from last year, down the best tight end in the country, andthey didn't have one of the three best quarterbacks in the country for the second half...

The hell did you expect to happen at the beginning of the second half?

The defense shut BYU down for the majority of that game. That side of the football looked very good. This had BYU upset written all over it before Bradford gothurt with everything they lost on offense...

what does the MWC have to do to get some love from peeps?

The Mountain West gets more than its fair share of love...

There have been quiet rumblings about "Big" game Bob for quite some time.

*Waits for Bradford to deliver a Tebowesque type of speech*

roll.gif

They're going with 4 new offensive linemen, don't have their top 3 receivers from last year, down the best tight end in the country, and they didn't have one of the three best quarterbacks in the country for the second half...

The hell did you expect to happen at the beginning of the second half?

The defense shut BYU down for the majority of that game. That side of the football looked very good. This had BYU upset written all over it before Bradford got hurt with everything they lost on offense...

And despite all that, they still got far enough to have 6 plays inside the 10-yard line to get a TD and put the game away. THEN they got the ballback at the 40 with 3 minutes left to get the game-winning score, and they couldn't pull it off.

I don't hate Oklahoma at all, I'm just making observations. Bob Stoops used to be known as "Big Game Bob" but he's 1-5 in Oklahoma'slast six bowl games
smh.gif
That has definitely carried over every year and affectedthe atmosphere of the team.

I know its college and pro but if a guy like Mike Shannan can get fired why can't Stoops. Stoops seems to always get a pass because he turned around astumbling OU program and he has amassed a ton of wins in the regular season. But like you pointed out he is 1-5 in Oklahoma's last six bowl games. At OUthat aint gonna cut it.

Back
Top Bottom