Official OKLAHOMA v.s. BYU Game Thread ( 7 PM ET on ESPN)

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Not yet man. Its still BYU

what's the supposed to mean? BYU is a decent squad most years.
Man I'm from Provo. I've seen these dudes blow games they should win on a yearly basis. No doubt they have talent, but they are missingthat x factor

Season OVER!!!

sams hurt
eek.gif

Man I'm from Provo. I've seen these dudes blow games they should win on a yearly basis. No doubt they have talent, but they are missing that x factor
laugh.gif
fair enough bud.

sounds like a few of those hurt a little bit? ol pessimistic dude...
laugh.gif

Man I'm from Provo. I've seen these dudes blow games they should win on a yearly basis. No doubt they have talent, but they are missing that x factor
laugh.gif
fair enough bud.

sounds like a few of those hurt a little bit? ol pessimistic dude...
laugh.gif
Man, you have no idea.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Las Vegas bowl last year, CAL afew years before, every Utah game. Its pretty tough man.

Th Cougs have the talent to compete with some top schools. They obviously compete year in and year out for the MWC though.
I think they miss that REAL playmaker at a skill position. Somebody who can change the game with the touch of the ball.

A Jahvid Best, or Reggie Bush (college days) so to speak.

Bradford's done for the game in case anyone was wondering - sprained shoulder. This is BYU's chance to pull of a major upset, it all rides on Max Hall.

If OK is smart they go with a heavy dose of Murray/Brown the rest of the way. Pound that football, Stoops.

OU's entire line from last year must have graduated. That back-up is getting the snot knocked out of him too.
laugh.gif

Max
smh.gif

Let's put last year's TCU/Utah's game behind us.
Quit forcing crap.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

OU's entire line from last year must have graduated. That back-up is getting the snot knocked out of him too.
laugh.gif

Four new starters along with Trent Williams back from last year... Top three receivers gone, Gresham out, now Bradford... Ouch.

Back
Top Bottom