Official OKLAHOMA v.s. BYU Game Thread ( 7 PM ET on ESPN)

Originally Posted by VegasHustla

anybody see Max Hall say "were gonna win" going into the locker room before halftime??

i peeped that
pimp.gif
dude backed it up. pulled an anti-Blount. talked it, backed it up.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

what does the MWC have to do to get some love from peeps?
Im a TCU alum and fan so I love the MWC. I wish people would give us credit. TCU and BYU have now knocked off OU in their first game of the seasonin 2 of the last 4 years. Stoops is going to stop scheduling us.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

game. mormons.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My brother seriously was betting on this game with everybody...he just made alot of money. But jeeze both my teams picking up big wins BYU and Boise State .
pimp.gif

Crazy. Seeing how close BYU has gotten year after year, I never expected their defense to play the way they did. I was actually more worried when the backupcame in, because they weren't preparing to face him. We had to play Utah's backup QB a few years back and he ran train. Great win for BYU and the MWC.Provo can't celebrate though. I was looking for a riot last night. I told my friend, "If BYU beats Oklahoma, I'll start paying tithing."never thought I'd see the day.

O who ?

BYU you been pretty good for a while now.

The door is open for texas to go to the national championship now. where they should have went last year.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Crazy. Seeing how close BYU has gotten year after year, I never expected their defense to play the way they did. I was actually more worried when the backup came in, because they weren't preparing to face him. We had to play Utah's backup QB a few years back and he ran train. Great win for BYU and the MWC. Provo can't celebrate though. I was looking for a riot last night. I told my friend, "If BYU beats Oklahoma, I'll start paying tithing." never thought I'd see the day.
Oh my...
roll.gif

So many people were sending i guess the church is true texts last night.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Crazy. Seeing how close BYU has gotten year after year, I never expected their defense to play the way they did. I was actually more worried when the backup came in, because they weren't preparing to face him. We had to play Utah's backup QB a few years back and he ran train. Great win for BYU and the MWC. Provo can't celebrate though. I was looking for a riot last night. I told my friend, "If BYU beats Oklahoma, I'll start paying tithing." never thought I'd see the day.
Oh my...
roll.gif

So many people were sending i guess the church is true texts last night.
laugh.gif

i got a few of those haha the restoration of all things. byu coming full circle in prominence

Back
Top Bottom