Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

d8c350c1eb17a06face6747855dece10fa32a18.gif

Who is this new chic on SportsCenter with the flat chest and Jersey Shore-esque super orange fake tan?

How yall keep saying KD was scared? Dude wasn't even seeing the ball unless it was 3 seconds left on the clock and he had to force up soe @%$#+##!.

It has been a yr round problem for this team. Give Tony Allen his props. He is making it tough for KD to just pick a spot and set up to catch it in the high post, I mean he's fouling like hell, but refs always let smaller guys do that. KD has to do a better job running shoulder to shoulder on his screens so his defenders gets pinned

Who is this new chic on SportsCenter with the flat chest and Jersey Shore-esque super orange fake tan?

How yall keep saying KD was scared? Dude wasn't even seeing the ball unless it was 3 seconds left on the clock and he had to force up soe @%$#+##!.

It has been a yr round problem for this team. Give Tony Allen his props. He is making it tough for KD to just pick a spot and set up to catch it in the high post, I mean he's fouling like hell, but refs always let smaller guys do that. KD has to do a better job running shoulder to shoulder on his screens so his defenders gets pinned

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

I can't remember the last time I've seen an NBA player implode like this in a playoff game down the stretch. It's gone past the chucking/hogging now.

You can see it in the faces of the OKC %@%%+#. They're not #*$%$*% with this #%++$ right now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't remember the last time I've seen an NBA player implode like this in a playoff game down the stretch. It's gone past the chucking/hogging now.

You can see it in the faces of the OKC %@%%+#. They're not #*$%$*% with this #%++$ right now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you can't be serious

Pau Gasol has been doing it EVERY GAME during this year's playoffs

you can't be serious

Pau Gasol has been doing it EVERY GAME during this year's playoffs

Back
Top Bottom