Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

damn ... what are they teaching kids at ucla ... i have no explanation for what is going on

but it's damn funny

USC> UCLA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Crazy thing is .. I bet when Westbrook hands KD the ball with 4 secs left and forces him to throw up a bad shot and he misses, Westbrook running down the floor on some "I wouldve clutched that" steez

Man, the game was a rout.. and with 5 mins left in the 4th, they crumbled so fast. Terrible display... I still think OKC is gonna win the series.

Man, the game was a rout.. and with 5 mins left in the 4th, they crumbled so fast. Terrible display... I still think OKC is gonna win the series.

Crazy thing is .. I bet when Westbrook hands KD the ball with 4 secs left and forces him to throw up a bad shot and he misses, Westbrook running down the floor on some "I wouldve clutched that" steez

I can't remember the last time I've seen an NBA player implode like this in a playoff game down the stretch. It's gone past the chucking/hogging now.

You can see it in the faces of the OKC %@%%+#. They're not #*$%$*% with this #%++$ right now.

Can't put all the blame on Westbrook. His teammates stopped moving without the ball halfway through the 4th. Scott Brooks continues to do nothing. KD is forced to jack up shots with the shot clock running down. Harden definitely should have been in the game late.

I can't remember the last time I've seen an NBA player implode like this in a playoff game down the stretch. It's gone past the chucking/hogging now.

You can see it in the faces of the OKC %@%%+#. They're not #*$%$*% with this #%++$ right now.

Can't put all the blame on Westbrook. His teammates stopped moving without the ball halfway through the 4th. Scott Brooks continues to do nothing. KD is forced to jack up shots with the shot clock running down. Harden definitely should have been in the game late.

Back
Top Bottom