Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

OKC gon' win 3 straight from here on out.

Flat out better squad.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't blame this loss on Westbrook alone. Durant buckled under the pressure on this one. You can see the fear on his face. Deer in headlights. This is a disappointing loss more so than game 1. All those OT possessions with no buckets and bad plays and then missing open shots. This is when you're reminded they're a young inexperienced team. Hope they bounce back.

Props to all the Grizz that put in work. This was a real team effort comeback. Outside of TA's defense can't really point to one guy that brought them back. Zach had an off night imo and still put up his usual #s. Them little things like that Young dunk got them the momentum.

Don't blame this loss on Westbrook alone. Durant buckled under the pressure on this one. You can see the fear on his face. Deer in headlights. This is a disappointing loss more so than game 1. All those OT possessions with no buckets and bad plays and then missing open shots. This is when you're reminded they're a young inexperienced team. Hope they bounce back.

Props to all the Grizz that put in work. This was a real team effort comeback. Outside of TA's defense can't really point to one guy that brought them back. Zach had an off night imo and still put up his usual #s. Them little things like that Young dunk got them the momentum.

wow never seen this gonna happen. i will root for you guys when Lakers get eliminated %%++

wow never seen this gonna happen. i will root for you guys when Lakers get eliminated %%++

Durant gave up after the 6 min mark in the 4th and I don't blame him....westbrook blew that lead by himself

Durant gave up after the 6 min mark in the 4th and I don't blame him....westbrook blew that lead by himself

Back
Top Bottom