Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Originally Posted by PMatic

Ibaka is everywhere defensively.

When the league gets tired of giving Dwight Howard the DPOY, they'll give it to Ibaka.
laugh.gif
Seriously, 5 blocks in the 1st quarter though I'm not sure how they scored it (probably only gave him 2)

Boo the Memphis crowd for not doing the stand up til they score the 1st basket thing. I thought all teams do that.

And Russ, is flat out refusing to pass the ball out there. He had KD walk right past him twice in the same possession trying to get a dribble handoff and he pulled the ball away both times then did his own thing (throw up some *#$!%!+* ).

laugh.gif
the Thunder block everything inside

Originally Posted by PMatic

Ibaka is everywhere defensively.

When the league gets tired of giving Dwight Howard the DPOY, they'll give it to Ibaka.
laugh.gif
Seriously, 5 blocks in the 1st quarter though I'm not sure how they scored it (probably only gave him 2)

Boo the Memphis crowd for not doing the stand up til they score the 1st basket thing. I thought all teams do that.

And Russ, is flat out refusing to pass the ball out there. He had KD walk right past him twice in the same possession trying to get a dribble handoff and he pulled the ball away both times then did his own thing (throw up some *#$!%!+* ).

laugh.gif
the Thunder block everything inside

If we need to see vintage OJ to open up the paint, give Juice his shots. I want him taking at least 12-15 shots in this game. 

If we need to see vintage OJ to open up the paint, give Juice his shots. I want him taking at least 12-15 shots in this game. 

:wow:ldlol: so NONE of the refs saw that? Battier is getting chippy with somebody and got pushed out of bounds under the basket, then he got up and just trucked Nazr Mohammed to the ground clearing up the paint for Haddaddi to get that board.

:wow:ldlol: so NONE of the refs saw that? Battier is getting chippy with somebody and got pushed out of bounds under the basket, then he got up and just trucked Nazr Mohammed to the ground clearing up the paint for Haddaddi to get that board.

No Thunder fans here? C'mon B. I drive all the way up from Garland (Dallas) to see games, we have to have some natives on board. I love the physicality of this games, not tons of bailout calls but it's making the game ugly.

Arthur, block the shot hommie.

No Thunder fans here? C'mon B. I drive all the way up from Garland (Dallas) to see games, we have to have some natives on board. I love the physicality of this games, not tons of bailout calls but it's making the game ugly.

Arthur, block the shot hommie.

Back
Top Bottom