Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

Westbrook is the key to OKC's victory. Dude is making the right passes. I thought he was gonna jack up a 3 just now
laugh.gif

Game seems weird for MEM, OJ producing more. Not a whole lot of TA. They gonna need Z-Bo or Gasol to go in to clutch mode to win.

Westbrook is the key to OKC's victory. Dude is making the right passes. I thought he was gonna jack up a 3 just now
laugh.gif

Game seems weird for MEM, OJ producing more. Not a whole lot of TA. They gonna need Z-Bo or Gasol to go in to clutch mode to win.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Missing Rudy Gay right about now...
Grizzlies really do miss him on defense against Durant. His offense would be nice too.

Battier needs to stop straying so far from Durant. Just stay on him.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Missing Rudy Gay right about now...
Grizzlies really do miss him on defense against Durant. His offense would be nice too.

Battier needs to stop straying so far from Durant. Just stay on him.

The way I see it...
If we don't win this game, I don't think we win the series. It may still go 7, but no way I can see us winning on the road. Memphis needs to shoot a few more outside shots. Play OJ/Battier more in the 2nd half. We only attempted one 3-pointer. 

Memphis still isn't playing desperate like they want to win. Marc needs to look for that FT line jumper a little more as well. Just get back to playing basketball. No need to worry about the fouls being called. I'm sure its frustrating, but its not much you can do about it. 

The way I see it...
If we don't win this game, I don't think we win the series. It may still go 7, but no way I can see us winning on the road. Memphis needs to shoot a few more outside shots. Play OJ/Battier more in the 2nd half. We only attempted one 3-pointer. 

Memphis still isn't playing desperate like they want to win. Marc needs to look for that FT line jumper a little more as well. Just get back to playing basketball. No need to worry about the fouls being called. I'm sure its frustrating, but its not much you can do about it. 

That last foul on Ibaka was just laughable. Dude literally did not move an inch. Literally, then to add insult to injury the ref waited until he saw not only that it was a miss but that OKC had the rebound

That last foul on Ibaka was just laughable. Dude literally did not move an inch. Literally, then to add insult to injury the ref waited until he saw not only that it was a miss but that OKC had the rebound

Back
Top Bottom