Official Oklahoma City Thunder VS Memphis Grizzlies Series Thread: OKC Wins

nbGame3f_t607.jpg

Game time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

why is memphis running plays for young and allen?

RW off to a wild *%+ start
I don't know. 
I wish Hollins would go ahead and sub in OJ and Shane or at least one of them. He knows OKC is trying to pack it in.

I don't know. 
I wish Hollins would go ahead and sub in OJ and Shane or at least one of them. He knows OKC is trying to pack it in.

THIS.... Hollins should realize hes crippling the offense by havi. Both of em on the floor especially when sefo is in the gm... OKC is too good on O for griZz O to be so bad... Oj or battier need to be i

THIS.... Hollins should realize hes crippling the offense by havi. Both of em on the floor especially when sefo is in the gm... OKC is too good on O for griZz O to be so bad... Oj or battier need to be i

Ibaka is everywhere defensively.

When the league gets tired of giving Dwight Howard the DPOY, they'll give it to Ibaka.
laugh.gif

Ibaka is everywhere defensively.

When the league gets tired of giving Dwight Howard the DPOY, they'll give it to Ibaka.
laugh.gif

Russ keeps pissing me off this series.. you have the leagues number one scorer on your team, distribute the ball guy.

Durant
pimp.gif

Russ keeps pissing me off this series.. you have the leagues number one scorer on your team, distribute the ball guy.

Durant
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom