*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by SirDilbert2k10

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Nako XL wrote:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...lf-Gang-Kill-------.html

I made one of the first (if not the original) Official Odd Future thread here on NT last September.

I've been checking for them for a while and heard a lot of their music.  I like Tyler.  I've heard a bunch of Hodgy's stuff.  There's just absolutely nothing exceptional about their music.  I can understand people arguing for Tyler due to the fact that he IS so creative and did start the whole movement, it's just, people are kidding themselves when they hype this #!%# up yet in the same breath criticize so many other rappers out.
again, I'm not trying to start an argument or something but I personally made this thread...
http://niketalk.com/topic/262827/If-you-like-early-Eminem
almost a good 2 months before yours, and I understand everything sounds rough but it's hard to deny there's talent here...

I feel like if people give them time they could mold their collective into something exceptional... and if not then @+!% it they provided everyone with some interesting music for a few years

Yeah Sir Dilbert was first and even this one http://niketalk.yuku.com/...style-what-a-LAME?page=1 was before yours Nako

Nako XL wrote:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...lf-Gang-Kill-------.html

I made one of the first (if not the original) Official Odd Future thread here on NT last September.

I've been checking for them for a while and heard a lot of their music.  I like Tyler.  I've heard a bunch of Hodgy's stuff.  There's just absolutely nothing exceptional about their music.  I can understand people arguing for Tyler due to the fact that he IS so creative and did start the whole movement, it's just, people are kidding themselves when they hype this #!%# up yet in the same breath criticize so many other rappers out.
again, I'm not trying to start an argument or something but I personally made this thread...
http://niketalk.com/topic/262827/If-you-like-early-Eminem
almost a good 2 months before yours, and I understand everything sounds rough but it's hard to deny there's talent here...

I feel like if people give them time they could mold their collective into something exceptional... and if not then @+!% it they provided everyone with some interesting music for a few years

Yeah Sir Dilbert was first and even this one http://niketalk.yuku.com/...style-what-a-LAME?page=1 was before yours Nako

u guys still on that first to listen !**!? get over yourselves its 2011.

mad when a NTer talks about them but the first to post something when a rapper talks about them on twitter.

you rap hipsters are something else.

mad when a NTer talks about them but the first to post something when a rapper talks about them on twitter.

Originally Posted by wildout4

i honestly don't understand
laugh.gif

dude said the reason im not feeling a lot of their music is i "need to listen to them more/longer". and i was like "nah yo, i been up on them for a while" and posted a thread i made as evidence that its not a matter of me not giving them time, but that they just havent grown on me. im just not feeling it.

then mad people are like "well actually... this thread was made before ur thread."  i realize its my fault for saying "one of the first" OF threads, but how does that change the point I made? lol

laugh.gif

dude said the reason im not feeling a lot of their music is i "need to listen to them more/longer". and i was like "nah yo, i been up on them for a while" and posted a thread i made as evidence that its not a matter of me not giving them time, but that they just havent grown on me. im just not feeling it.

then mad people are like "well actually... this thread was made before ur thread."  i realize its my fault for saying "one of the first" OF threads, but how does that change the point I made? lol

I was skeptical with these guys at first (The upside down crucifix made me judge face value), but they're slowly growing on to me.
Frank Ocean is straight 
pimp.gif

I was skeptical with these guys at first (The upside down crucifix made me judge face value), but they're slowly growing on to me.
Frank Ocean is straight 
pimp.gif

unicorn_jumping_fire.jpg

And
laugh.gif
why does that dude TIME always sound so angry on these forums? Dude is constantly getting angry about !%$@, and had the nerve to say these guys aren't good because they "don't rap about normal stuff I want to hear like Wayne and them do (money, women)" ....seriously? thats normal stuff?
laugh.gif
i hate rap

unicorn_jumping_fire.jpg

And
laugh.gif
why does that dude TIME always sound so angry on these forums? Dude is constantly getting angry about !%$@, and had the nerve to say these guys aren't good because they "don't rap about normal stuff I want to hear like Wayne and them do (money, women)" ....seriously? thats normal stuff?
laugh.gif
i hate rap

laugh.gif

ok... i wasn't trying to play this "oh, i've heard em before y'all" game but the thing is you brought that $@!* up first... even in the thread I made I specifically wrote out that I got that from another website to emphasize the point that I'm not the first to ever hear of these guys... 
I was just trying to make a point that all of that talk is pointless... and the reason I even quoted you in the first place is because you were forming opinions like hadn't heard the material, not because that you hadn't been listening to them long enough... i don't care about that $@!* 
if you had heard it then that's my mistake but I wasn't trying to start some stupid internet argument 

Back
Top Bottom