*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by wildout4

u guys still on that first to listen !**!? get over yourselves its 2011.

mad when a NTer talks about them but the first to post something when a rapper talks about them on twitter.

you rap hipsters are something else.

i honestly don't understand
laugh.gif

dude said the reason im not feeling a lot of their music is i "need to listen to them more/longer". and i was like "nah yo, i been up on them for a while" and posted a thread i made as evidence that its not a matter of me not giving them time, but that they just havent grown on me. im just not feeling it.

then mad people are like "well actually... this thread was made before ur thread."  i realize its my fault for saying "one of the first" OF threads, but how does that change the point I made? lol

ok... i wasn't trying to play this "oh, i've heard em before y'all" game but the thing is you brought that $@!* up first... even in the thread I made I specifically wrote out that I got that from another website to emphasize the point that I'm not the first to ever hear of these guys... 
I was just trying to make a point that all of that talk is pointless... and the reason I even quoted you in the first place is because you were forming opinions like hadn't heard the material, not because that you hadn't been listening to them long enough... i don't care about that $@!* 
if you had heard it then that's my mistake but I wasn't trying to start some stupid internet argument 

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Novacane is @%@%+#% incredible. this whole tape is soo good, but Novacane is the !@*#!
This. I'm literally in awe of this song.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Novacane is @%@%+#% incredible. this whole tape is soo good, but Novacane is the !@*#!
This. I'm literally in awe of this song.

This Frank Ocean tape is JUST what I needed.

This is incredible.
This #$%*+ could get signed off this ALONE.
30t6p3b.gif

This is incredible.
This #$%*+ could get signed off this ALONE.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

This is incredible.
This $@+%! could get signed off this ALONE.
30t6p3b.gif

Not a stretch at all. WOuld easily put him up there with Tyler and Earl from a pure talent standpoint

Its late at night and im noticing thats kind of a dumb comparison due to the diff brands of music...but you know what I mean
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

This is incredible.
This $@+%! could get signed off this ALONE.
30t6p3b.gif

Not a stretch at all. WOuld easily put him up there with Tyler and Earl from a pure talent standpoint

Its late at night and im noticing thats kind of a dumb comparison due to the diff brands of music...but you know what I mean
laugh.gif

NT, lets be clear. This Frank Ocean tape is possibly and will probably be... an end of the year contender.

NT, lets be clear. This Frank Ocean tape is possibly and will probably be... an end of the year contender.

Back
Top Bottom