*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

NT, lets be clear. This Frank Ocean tape is possibly and will probably be... an end of the year contender.

THIS.
Def best cd to drop this year and well def be hard to top.�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pyrite (sketch) by Frank Ocean

another dope track�
glasses.gif

This Frank Ocean tape is JUST what I needed.

This is incredible.
This #$%*+ could get signed off this ALONE.
30t6p3b.gif

Easily.

This Frank Ocean tape is JUST what I needed.

This is incredible.
This #$%*+ could get signed off this ALONE.
30t6p3b.gif

Easily.

anybody wondering about what happened to Earl I've been going by what this article claims
nj0ff.jpg

Cliffnotes:

- Earl's mom (who is a college professor) was recommended Odd Future by one of her students and needless to say she was disturbed

- This mixed with a trespassing arrest with Tyler caused her to take action by sending him to either A.) some relatives or B.) boot camp

anybody wondering about what happened to Earl I've been going by what this article claims
nj0ff.jpg

Cliffnotes:

- Earl's mom (who is a college professor) was recommended Odd Future by one of her students and needless to say she was disturbed

- This mixed with a trespassing arrest with Tyler caused her to take action by sending him to either A.) some relatives or B.) boot camp

Yo Can Someone Please Explain To Me Why they Hate Steve Harvey and 2dopeboys.......Plsathxu

I searched the thread ,gave up and now im here

Yo Can Someone Please Explain To Me Why they Hate Steve Harvey and 2dopeboys.......Plsathxu

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

I'm not too sure about the 2dopeboyz situation but they say "Eff Steve Harvey" cause they think Earl looks like Steve Harvey but came to the conclusion that Steve Harvey looks like Earl 
indifferent.gif

These guys are wild 
laugh.gif

Edit:  Googled "OFWGKTA 2dopeboyz" and this came up: http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2011/02/17/sorry-kids/

Back
Top Bottom