*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Just saw the Detroit video on these dudes blog.... if they were really as wild as they say they are/supposed to be they wouldn't have dipped just because of a couple bottles 
30t6p3b.gif

Just saw the Detroit video on these dudes blog.... if they were really as wild as they say they are/supposed to be they wouldn't have dipped just because of a couple bottles 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

30t6p3b.gif

Pretty soft indeed. Detroit is known for shows like that. 

Originally Posted by JJ1223

30t6p3b.gif

Pretty soft indeed. Detroit is known for shows like that. 

Not suprised, Detroit is kinda known for abusing rappers
laugh.gif

On the real tho, am I missing something? Do people really listen to all members of OF and support it? I'm 25 and can only tolerate a few of them. Maybe I'm too old. Idk.
It may seem like I'm hating but I'm really not, I try to give all west coast artists a fair chance. I have searced and listened to alot of thier work. Only one out of every 10 songs is enjoyable.

Tyler is too repetitive for me, and kinda annoying. I mean, I aint have a pops neither, but I pride myself on raising myself, %*@% a dad bruh, man the %*@% up! DGAF Right?? He always talkin bout blogs too, prove your haters and non-believers wrong with your music.

I think Earl tries the hardest lyrically. "twisted sicker than mad cattle In fact I'm off, six different liquors with a Prince wig plastered on"
laugh.gif

Frank Ocean tho 
pimp.gif
 The most talented, consistant artist I heard in a long time. Nostalgia in my tape deck rii nan yotches!! 

Not suprised, Detroit is kinda known for abusing rappers
laugh.gif

On the real tho, am I missing something? Do people really listen to all members of OF and support it? I'm 25 and can only tolerate a few of them. Maybe I'm too old. Idk.
It may seem like I'm hating but I'm really not, I try to give all west coast artists a fair chance. I have searced and listened to alot of thier work. Only one out of every 10 songs is enjoyable.

Tyler is too repetitive for me, and kinda annoying. I mean, I aint have a pops neither, but I pride myself on raising myself, %*@% a dad bruh, man the %*@% up! DGAF Right?? He always talkin bout blogs too, prove your haters and non-believers wrong with your music.

I think Earl tries the hardest lyrically. "twisted sicker than mad cattle In fact I'm off, six different liquors with a Prince wig plastered on"
laugh.gif

Frank Ocean tho 
pimp.gif
 The most talented, consistant artist I heard in a long time. Nostalgia in my tape deck rii nan yotches!! 

Back
Top Bottom