*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

I actually like the Frank Ocean part of the song, just proves aint nothin he cant do, or she cant do, or we cant do.

I actually like the Frank Ocean part of the song, just proves aint nothin he cant do, or she cant do, or we cant do.

wow she vid was Dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

can somebody split up the Radical song??? i just want the second part starting where the stop the music and do the last "$+*# your tradition...." chant and so fourth

what's good with this???

can somebody split up the Radical song??? i just want the second part starting where the stop the music and do the last "$+*# your tradition...." chant and so fourth

what's good with this???

pimp.gif
video went hard... no doubt about that

i still like frank ocean LEAPS n BOUNDS more than i mess with tyler... frank>earl>hodgy>tyler

that freestyle vid was funny too. look like funny *%##$%. jasper
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
video went hard... no doubt about that

i still like frank ocean LEAPS n BOUNDS more than i mess with tyler... frank>earl>hodgy>tyler

that freestyle vid was funny too. look like funny *%##$%. jasper
laugh.gif

what's good with this???

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom