*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

mellowhype-blackenedwhite.jpg

Mellow Hype To Re-Release BlackenedWhite In July

can somebody split up the Radical song??? i just want the second part starting where the stop the music and do the last "$+*# your tradition...." chant and so fourth

can somebody split up the Radical song??? i just want the second part starting where the stop the music and do the last "$+*# your tradition...." chant and so fourth

Tags: MTV Shows

In more of Bad Meets Evil‘s sit-down with Sway of MTV, Eminem drops a nice little co-sign on Odd Future:
I think that from the stuff that I’ve heard — I haven’t heard a lot from them, I still have to go check out everything that they’re doing — but I’ve heard enough to know that it feels like they’re pushing boundaries and buttons, and that’s definitely one of the things that I’m familiar with, especially when I first came out. I love it, I love the fact that they’re doing that. And the dudes can rhyme.

- Eminem on Odd Future

Link

Tags: MTV Shows

In more of Bad Meets Evil‘s sit-down with Sway of MTV, Eminem drops a nice little co-sign on Odd Future:
I think that from the stuff that I’ve heard — I haven’t heard a lot from them, I still have to go check out everything that they’re doing — but I’ve heard enough to know that it feels like they’re pushing boundaries and buttons, and that’s definitely one of the things that I’m familiar with, especially when I first came out. I love it, I love the fact that they’re doing that. And the dudes can rhyme.

- Eminem on Odd Future

Link

DON'T FEEL LIKE LOOKING THRU ALL THESE PAGES, SOMEONE PUT ME UP ON THEM. MIXTAPES & ALBUMS?

ARE THEY A GROUP OR CREW?

HOW CAN I HEAR MORE FROM FRANK OCEAN?

DON'T FEEL LIKE LOOKING THRU ALL THESE PAGES, SOMEONE PUT ME UP ON THEM. MIXTAPES & ALBUMS?

ARE THEY A GROUP OR CREW?

HOW CAN I HEAR MORE FROM FRANK OCEAN?

I felt the same way Em did about OF.

Oh they have a buzz oh they are controversial, oh they must be good im going to check them out

So i did.....not worth the hype

The only person worth listening to right now is Frank (best music ive heard in a couple of years from a new artist). Maybe when Tyler grows up and stops being so one dimensional and actually gets some one to produce an album i will listen. Production on Goblin literally hurt my ears. Yonkers was smoke and mirrors. It was an excellent song, then the rest of the CD was no where near as good.

Oh they have a buzz oh they are controversial, oh they must be good im going to check them out

The only person worth listening to right now is Frank (best music ive heard in a couple of years from a new artist). Maybe when Tyler grows up and stops being so one dimensional and actually gets some one to produce an album i will listen. Production on Goblin literally hurt my ears. Yonkers was smoke and mirrors. It was an excellent song, then the rest of the CD was no where near as good.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Did you only listen to Frank & Tyler?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Did you only listen to Frank & Tyler?

Listened to Frank, Tyler, A little of Hodgey and Earl

I think its kind of a generational thing. Not that i think im old but im 23...i think earl has potential but not enough to really judge him on dude is so young. I know it sounds stupid but hodgey's voice is annoying to me and he can't ride a beat to save his life.

Listened to Frank, Tyler, A little of Hodgey and Earl

I think its kind of a generational thing. Not that i think im old but im 23...i think earl has potential but not enough to really judge him on dude is so young. I know it sounds stupid but hodgey's voice is annoying to me and he can't ride a beat to save his life.

Back
Top Bottom