Official OCTOBER 2013 Pick Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread brings back memories. I always used to browse this thread and WDYWT back in middle school/early HS.

Good stuff everyone.

So this female asked if I wanted to buy some Jordan's. I asked what kind she said Flights( my face [emoji]128530[/emoji]). I said gotta see them. Got there and it's the Toro 4. I lightweight laughed and said how much. She said idk I just want to get rid of them quick I need the money. She said her lowest is $75. I said I'll give you $80. My steal of the year. Undecided on if I should keep or sell them.

View media item 617207

So this female asked if I wanted to buy some Jordan's. I asked what kind she said Flights( my face [emoji]128530[/emoji]). I said gotta see them. Got there and it's the Toro 4. I lightweight laughed and said how much. She said idk I just want to get rid of them quick I need the money. She said her lowest is $75. I said I'll give you $80. My steal of the year. Undecided on if I should keep or sell them.

You should keep them, considering they were practically a gift lol

Unless they're not your size of course

Been wanting to make these my first pair of Roshes for a while now, but I was just waiting on the right price. I understand why a lot of people love 'em. They're really comfortable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom