Official OCTOBER 2013 Pick Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounding hella sour my house is paid for my car is paid for the way you speaking is like dudes are buying shoes but living in a basement...

See you bringing up the Benz and all that isn't even needed but It bothers you to the max...you saying your shutting mouths when I think the only mouth that needs to be shut is yours.

no they aren't. I wear them all of the time.

PS - LET'S KEEP THE POSITIVITY GOING. ITS NO NEED TO GO IN ON SOMEONE FOR NO GOOD REASON. IF YOU DONT LIKE THEIR STUFF THEN KEEP IT MOVING.
I wasn't trying to be negative I just said they are terrible to play in.

Sounding hella sour my house is paid for my car is paid for the way you speaking is like dudes are buying shoes but living in a basement...

See you bringing up the Benz and all that isn't even needed but It bothers you to the max...you saying your shutting mouths when I think the only mouth that needs to be shut is yours.
And like clockwork, the humble brag. 

Go back to SC.

Till then..hit the PM with your emotions. No need to keep clogging the thread.

no they aren't. I wear them all of the time.

PS - LET'S KEEP THE POSITIVITY GOING. ITS NO NEED TO GO IN ON SOMEONE FOR NO GOOD REASON. IF YOU DONT LIKE THEIR STUFF THEN KEEP IT MOVING.
I wasn't trying to be negative I just said they are terrible to play in.

Negativity comment wasn't meant for you.

Drasticccccccccccccc and Ron. Please. Enough. Chill. It's done. It's over.

Let's just say I had the last word in this disagreement so you two don't need to figure out who said it last.

Please don't make the eGangster come out of me :lol:

Negativity comment wasn't meant for you.

Drasticccccccccccccc and Ron. Please. Enough. Chill. It's done. It's over.

Let's just say I had the last word in this disagreement so you two don't need to figure out who said it last.

Please don't make the eGangster come out of me
laugh.gif
Keep him in J.

Outlet pickup. $60 before taxes due to extra 20% off back wall. Soles a little yellowed but since i plan on using them as my gym shoe i don't mind too much

I couldn't find any RD on them... But I knew they'd be an instant sellout, but I didn't account for them reselling for what they're going for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom