OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Personally, you guys need to quit the childish rants. No use crying over spilled milk. Should you be mad that someone get stuff from cheap? No, andI''l tell you why. Its obvious he knew someone on the inside and was tipped off. It happens in life, get used to it... I just hope you guys leave thatmess out of this thread or it will get locked. I remember when outlet threads were 20 pages, TOPS.....its obvious the outlets have become the new source forshoes, but lets just all agree to disagree.

as for an update...Ross's had ditto

Angel

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Also Will who was in the background
nerd.gif
I am like a Nike rep, I say something is confirmed, but never have pics 2 back it up
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

Alright leech, anytime

keep them compliments coming NikeTalk
pimp.gif

Southern MD heads; Waldorf Ross had navy blue and orange zoom flight 95s for 39.99. I seen at least 6-9 pairs in decent sizes.

Men lie, women lie, tagged avys don't. On a lighter note, my s.Fl outlet has to be the worst one ever created. Haven't been there in almost a yr andhave no desire to go. Even tho I do cop from outlets lol

Hey just a heads up, Gurnee Outlet in Illinois, has a FSR of the nubuck 12's, and the Bulls retro 7's from the 60+ dmp pack...Their $120 for each

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by rareair45

good looks on kidrobot just copped 10 shirts for 150 no tax free shipping
no prob.i went in hard too,6 tees,a hoodie,and a couple of fitteds

Yeah man, good lookin' out on that KidRobot deal...

Copped 4 shirts and a hoody for me and 2 shirts and a hoody for my gf... $150 out the door!
eek.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerhead86

Hey just a heads up, Gurnee Outlet in Illinois, has a FSR of the nubuck 12's, and the Bulls retro 7's from the 60+ dmp pack...Their $120 for each

Finally the good pair out of the pack ! been saving a nike voucher i have for 50 bucks so should be 70=80 shipped calling tommarow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by rareair45

good looks on kidrobot just copped 10 shirts for 150 no tax free shipping
no prob.i went in hard too,6 tees,a hoodie,and a couple of fitteds

Yeah man, good lookin' out on that KidRobot deal...

Copped 4 shirts and a hoody for me and 2 shirts and a hoody for my gf... $150 out the door!
eek.gif

grin.gif
got to it too late, in the middle of shopping some items were being pulled outta my cart cuz other people were already checking out....
grin.gif

spent 150 on 2 hoodies, a polo, and a tee for the wife, and a gingham and that oxford/tie combo for myself

lol @ the FYAYT kid robot shirt, man I didn't know kid robot was on it like that.

I hope none of ya'll men that copped shirts got the one with the banana on it mannn

^^^ wanted that fyayt shirt but sold out found one on ebay cheap hope its real. good lookin on the kidrobot stuff copped some sweet stuff man

ehh...too rich for my blood. Hopefully everyone who wants will get theirs.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

ehh...too rich for my blood. Hopefully everyone who wants will get theirs.

damn no money

^
laugh.gif
But I wouldn't mess with the "raptors" for that price either. Why pay $120 for a pair of bgrades (they prolly are since the Orlandos are)when the whole pack can be had on a 50 for $155.

^
laugh.gif
But I wouldn't mess with the "raptors" for that price either. Why pay $120 for a pair of bgrades (they prolly are since the Orlandos are) when the whole pack can be had on a 50 for $155.
QFT..

^
laugh.gif
But I wouldn't mess with the "raptors" for that price either. Why pay $120 for a pair of bgrades (they prolly are since the Orlandos are) when the whole pack can be had on a 50 for $155.

Exactly, even at 50% off they are still sitting on shelves.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

^
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Yup!! Imma cop the whole pack inthe next 50. Them joints are everywhere!!

Originally Posted by Funkman

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

^
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Yup!! Imma cop the whole pack inthe next 50. Them joints are everywhere!!

For all you heads still looking for some Kid Robot, hit up this Gilt linkaround noon EST tomorrow. Just register and you're good to go.

Compliments of my boy coming back from the Eagles game in DC. Perryville, MD Nike Outlet. 2 Sz 10 Nike Dunk High 'Gucci' Clark Kent. $90 on hash wallwith an additional 20% off comes to $72. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom