OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Compliments of my boy coming back from the Eagles game in DC. Perryville, MD Nike Outlet. 2 Sz 10 Nike Dunk High 'Gucci' Clark Kent. $90 on hash wall with an additional 20% off comes to $72. Enjoy.

Yo, tell your boy to take Dan Snyder back to Philly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Us ******** fan want him gone because its depressing to watch him year in and year out
change head coaches and bring in multi million dollar players who end up being busts.
indifferent.gif

Dang them gucci's are my size!! But I'm focused on getting some other kIcks right now.
Since I got married I can only get kicks one at a time for a while. :-(
the Clark Kents have the gum sole right? The SBs have the red sole?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^
laugh.gif
But I wouldn't mess with the "raptors" for that price either. Why pay $120 for a pair of bgrades (they prolly are since the Orlandos are) when the whole pack can be had on a 50 for $155.

too bad i dont have the luck like you to get the package for 50% so thats why i gotta go b grade

Not the best deal but in case people are looking for some Zoom Flight 96s:

makethumb.php

style#317980-011 size11.5 $69.99 OPRY MILLS FACTORY ph# 615-514-0204
Know for sure they have 11.5 but might have more sizes.

I've been looking for stuff I personally would want but I don't know what type of heat could possibly be in the outlets since I haven't been in thegame too long. Hit me up on PM with some logical requests and I'll look out for that stuff too.

Ross-Marietta Ga, 3 pairs of Zoom Flight 95's navy and orange sizes 10,10, and a 9 $39.99

Marshalls-Marietta, GA- one pair of air max 90's all white- 49.99, size 11.5, 10, 8.5 all white jordan I low phat,

Originally Posted by henman54

makethumb.php

I've been looking for stuff I personally would want but I don't know what type of heat could possibly be in the outlets since I haven't been in the game too long. Hit me up on PM with some logical requests and I'll look out for that stuff too.
FYI,
Woodburn Oregon has these for $25

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

too bad i dont have the luck like you to get the package for 50% so thats why i gotta go b grade

its not luck, it's timing
Basically, the next 50 won't be until December so either you can wait it out or grab the b-grades.

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

Originally Posted by henman54

makethumb.php

I've been looking for stuff I personally would want but I don't know what type of heat could possibly be in the outlets since I haven't been in the game too long. Hit me up on PM with some logical requests and I'll look out for that stuff too.
FYI,
Woodburn Oregon has these for $25
not anymore they don't.called them up last week and they don't have any left.that info was posted during the first week ofoctober.they're long gone now.

Basically, the next 50 won't be until December so either you can wait it out or grab the b-grades.
that pack is in sale for 200 at dtlr and shoecity down here. Nubuck 12s were on sale at footlocker today for 99.99. Footaction was still fullprice tho

Second Installment Of The Griffey Gathering Came In Today.... These Are Both FLAWLESS With Exception Of The Missing Boxtop On One Of The Pairs
grin.gif

And For All The Haters In Here
laugh.gif

*Joe I'm Headed To The Post After This Shower To Send Yours And The Other 9.5 Off To NY
wink.gif

I dont know anyone at footlocker anymore so i dont get the 50% and the last 2 50's i had no cash plus i dont go to sneaker stores every other day like idid its the only way i can get the shoes some what cheap i dont go to mom and pop shops anymore also

Originally Posted by RETALETHERAPY

Jupeezy, nice pick up man! If you ever come across a 10 please help a brotha out..

appreciate it....and if i come across them in another marshalls i will b sure to look out....i copped the red pair by the way.....

Kid Robot sale on Gilt Groupe starts tomorrow at noon eastern time...up to 70% off

orig.jpg

if you're not familiar with Gilt Groupe it's a members only site that sells high end and designer stuff for cheap

if you're not a member you can use this invitation:

link

Marshalls here in norcal atwater, ca has these on clearance with the box. sizes 9,9.5,10,11. one of each size left

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Second Installment Of The Griffey Gathering Came In Today.... These Are Both FLAWLESS With Exception Of The Missing Boxtop On One Of The Pairs
grin.gif

And For All The Haters In Here
laugh.gif

*Joe I'm Headed To The Post After This Shower To Send Yours And The Other 9.5 Off To NY
wink.gif

Congrats on the pick up
but the mocking is needless.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

Marshalls here in norcal atwater, ca has these on clearance with the box. sizes 9,9.5,10,11. one of each size left

Ross had these and I thiink the all Blacks for 29.99 a little while back.

Back
Top Bottom