OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

First time I enter this post in months... and find something Ive been looking for for months.
pimp.gif

Good looking langfor5 on them Kobe's.

I'll be making a trip up to Leesburg VA outlets area this weekend... so ill stop by and give an update.

^i have no problem coppin multiples and selling 1 or 2 to help pay for my pair. call it re-selling,hustlin,whatever you wanna call it. IT IS WHAT IT IS

when I miss out on a shoe in outlets,do i sit here typing on NT itchin and moanin? i keep it moving.

thats why you learn to NETWORK. you put in work,you get what you want. if you miss a release,or even an outlet shoe, hopefully you have networked and hopefully someone looks out for you.

I saw the info psoed about the Volt Griffs samples while on my way to work. I could not call and order so I texted a person Im cool with, who also wears sample sizes. Luckily, he picked up a pair, I told him I couldnt purchase because I had no

access to a hpone. Luckily,he was kind enough and is sending a pair my way AT COST. I returned the favor on Saturday withAtalntic Penny 2 samples. There were 4 pairs, I did not buy all 4,instead,i hit up two people who both wnated

them,one of them ordered but they both ended up with pairs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats how it works.

pimp.gif

^^^^The same way I trained him 2 be an amazing all around balanced NTer, I can train anyone novice sneaker-head hungry enough 2 be a dope member of this community. Regardless if I am not the nicest person 2 meet, this is what I do. Peep the sig.

What are you on?
alien.gif

and no you aint niketalk.com
Most people wouldnt tell you how lame you sound but thats because theyd rather leech off you for some exclusive shoes.

No. Because you act like your some director for a member development training program. It's cool that you help out or whatever but no need for the extra stuff.

Like mentioned, you NTers are CHEAP as hell, nobody can deny that and if its because your broke then stay home.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

First time I enter this post in months... and find something Ive been looking for for months.
pimp.gif

Good looking langfor5 on them Kobe's.

I'll be making a trip up to Leesburg VA outlets area this weekend... so ill stop by and give an update.
No need, they have nothing worth mentionin except for Jordan 2009s for $80 both colors.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^The same way I trained him 2 be an amazing all around balanced NTer, I can train anyone novice sneaker-head hungry enough 2 be a dope member of this community. Regardless if I am not the nicest person 2 meet, this is what I do. Peep the sig.

Sometime I Just Sit And Wonder To Myself Who It Is Behind The Scenes Ghostwriting This Stuff?
smh.gif
.......... Can't One Persons Head Be THATFar Up Their Own @ss
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Sometime I Just Sit And Wonder To Myself Who It Is Behind The Scenes Ghostwriting This Stuff?
smh.gif

sorry, couldn't help it, lol. and the shoes above my post are called RT1's, I believe.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

smh.gif

sorry, couldn't help it, lol. and the shoes above my post are called RT1's, I believe.
I was about to post this until I turned the page.
laugh.gif

That's Will for ya.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

That gif inspired me 2 re-create it by throwing up my "W"s at the Pearl launch, while #'s were given out. I had a blast

Guess who was in the background?
laugh.gif

My take on this whole debate is, I don't feel anybody on here is entitled to anything. If somebody puts in the leg work to find stuff on their own, thenthey can have as many as they want. If they want to share with the rest of NT, that is cool. I mean if someone posts info, and then who reads that info goesand buys all of the stock, that is a little grimey, but what are you gonna do, it happens.

Bottom line, if you want something, go make it happen instead of waiting for it to be posted here.

Other bottom line, just get a job where you make good money so you don't have to spend time getting upset over missing something at the outlets.

everyone just stick to posting info on outlets and lets not take shots at eachother
grin.gif

I should have an update on deer park this week
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nice watch bigj! thats a really good looking watch for casual or dress up. nice
thanks dude... its the KC3500. hopefully, dudes check out ross to see what they got... i know there guess watches and stuff like that too... somesquare kenneth cole watches also... i see nothing wrong with wearing last season's watches
smile.gif

for u SoCal heads, some dude on the local craigslist is selling some stealth 5's from 2007 in a sz 9.5 for only $100.

DS and look pretty authentic to me from the pics provided.

too bad I'm a 10/10.5
frown.gif

found out about an all black sz 10 1/2 cent at Hilton head SC, but it was full price since it was a return from an online purchase - rumor has it the pricewill be marked down come Dec or Jan according to the dude I talked to.

any Jersey Garden updates ?

Originally Posted by kevvv

found out about an all black sz 10 1/2 cent at Hilton head SC, but it was full price since it was a return from an online purchase - rumor has it the price will be marked down come Dec or Jan according to the dude I talked to.
black 1/2 cents can be found for waaaay less than retail... esp on ebay. some spots have them on sale for 99 (west coast i think)

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by kevvv

found out about an all black sz 10 1/2 cent at Hilton head SC, but it was full price since it was a return from an online purchase - rumor has it the price will be marked down come Dec or Jan according to the dude I talked to.
black 1/2 cents can be found for waaaay less than retail... esp on ebay. some spots have them on sale for 99 (west coast i think)

shiekhs up in north cali have em around 99.99 and 119.99

Back
Top Bottom