**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

Originally Posted by dyyhard

niners 21 pt blowout loss, raiders 1 pt loss. same result. battle of the bay.

we outplayed the cardinals the whole game. Kicker misses 3 field goals.But the 9ers getting whooped by Seattle and KC. Very dissapointing loss.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

niners 21 pt blowout loss, raiders 1 pt loss. same result. battle of the bay.

we outplayed the cardinals the whole game. Kicker misses 3 field goals.But the 9ers getting whooped by Seattle and KC. Very dissapointing loss.

Wow

Atleast we are not 0-3 like that team across the bay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

garbage

you are a kicker, all you have to do is kick the damn ball.

and you miss 3 field goals. disgusting

Dude can make a 70 yarder in practice, yet he can't hit a 30 yarder in the game.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

garbage

you are a kicker, all you have to do is kick the damn ball.

and you miss 3 field goals. disgusting

Dude can make a 70 yarder in practice, yet he can't hit a 30 yarder in the game.
30t6p3b.gif

we gave away this game. wins are not easy to come by with this team over the years, so games like these really sting
30t6p3b.gif

D played well again, bruce and the receivers did their part, DMAC looking like a pro bowler.

Oline was still horrible, more stupid penalties, and red zone offense is terrible.

mario henderson is a straight bum. i would say release him but our line is so piss poor we probably need him.
eyes.gif

oh well on to the next one. texans next week at home. really wish we were 2-1 going into this one.

we gave away this game. wins are not easy to come by with this team over the years, so games like these really sting
30t6p3b.gif

D played well again, bruce and the receivers did their part, DMAC looking like a pro bowler.

Oline was still horrible, more stupid penalties, and red zone offense is terrible.

mario henderson is a straight bum. i would say release him but our line is so piss poor we probably need him.
eyes.gif

oh well on to the next one. texans next week at home. really wish we were 2-1 going into this one.

I honestly can't get over this loss guys...just heartbreaking, as soon as he kicked it I looked away

Saw them flash those stupid "he's 90.2% from 30 to 39" stats across the screen right before too and got nervous as hell

I'm just happy I wasn't at the game, had planned on going

I honestly can't get over this loss guys...just heartbreaking, as soon as he kicked it I looked away

Saw them flash those stupid "he's 90.2% from 30 to 39" stats across the screen right before too and got nervous as hell

I'm just happy I wasn't at the game, had planned on going

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

this game legitimately hurts more than any loss i can remember over the past few years
agreed.  for some reason i feel like this win could have been a turning point...

this game legitimately hurts more than any loss i can remember over the past few years
agreed.  for some reason i feel like this win could have been a turning point...

Originally Posted by swizzc

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 a turning point? What point are ya'll turning, you got Bruce Gradkowski as your starting quarterback ... When ya'll signed Jason Campbell it was a turning point ... back when ya'll drafted that safety and then jamarcus and mcfadden and then hayward-bey, those were turning points ... 
laugh.gif

ya'll aint turning a thing ... damn doormats ... 

you can thank whichever one of ya'lls fans who decided to come in the cowboys thread for this post ...

Back
Top Bottom