**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

Originally Posted by swizzc

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

this game legitimately hurts more than any loss i can remember over the past few years
agreed.  for some reason i feel like this win could have been a turning point...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 a turning point? What point are ya'll turning, you got Bruce Gradkowski as your starting quarterback ... When ya'll signed Jason Campbell it was a turning point ... back when ya'll drafted that safety and then jamarcus and mcfadden and then hayward-bey, those were turning points ... 
laugh.gif

ya'll aint turning a thing ... damn doormats ... 

you can thank whichever one of ya'lls fans who decided to come in the cowboys thread for this post ...

laugh.gif
at a Cowboys fan in here talking !!#%. Guess what fool...your team and my team have the same amount of wins.

Good day.

laugh.gif
at a Cowboys fan in here talking !!#%. Guess what fool...your team and my team have the same amount of wins.

Good day.

We need to keep starting Bruce cuz he gives us a chance to win. I dont care if he didnt have the numbers...Cable and Jackson had him throwing down field all game. What happened to easying him in when we have a guy like mcfadden to run it. where are the screens, slants, and short routes. It's almost like they are setting up grads to fail.

We need to keep starting Bruce cuz he gives us a chance to win. I dont care if he didnt have the numbers...Cable and Jackson had him throwing down field all game. What happened to easying him in when we have a guy like mcfadden to run it. where are the screens, slants, and short routes. It's almost like they are setting up grads to fail.

this game legitimately hurts more than any loss i can remember over the past few years

Same here.  Im in alot of pain today.My wife (been married for three years) thinks the team is cursed LOL. She wsn't much of sports fan but now shes got a nice Lakers Raiders Galaxy Dodgers wardrobe. Anyway shes always like "man why do the Raiders always lose like that". Our first raider game together was when Shannarat called that timeout on Janikowski and froze him on the second try...dagger.  I bet fans of other teams wonder why we still support this team. I dont know the answer myself but man its my team and always will be. Win Lose or Tie. 
glasses.gif

Same here.  Im in alot of pain today.My wife (been married for three years) thinks the team is cursed LOL. She wsn't much of sports fan but now shes got a nice Lakers Raiders Galaxy Dodgers wardrobe. Anyway shes always like "man why do the Raiders always lose like that". Our first raider game together was when Shannarat called that timeout on Janikowski and froze him on the second try...dagger.  I bet fans of other teams wonder why we still support this team. I dont know the answer myself but man its my team and always will be. Win Lose or Tie. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

agreed.  for some reason i feel like this win could have been a turning point...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 a turning point? What point are ya'll turning, you got Bruce Gradkowski as your starting quarterback ... When ya'll signed Jason Campbell it was a turning point ... back when ya'll drafted that safety and then jamarcus and mcfadden and then hayward-bey, those were turning points ... 
laugh.gif

you can thank whichever one of ya'lls fans who decided to come in the cowboys thread for this post ...

what are the odds this clown is actually from the state of texas?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

what are the odds this clown is actually from the state of texas?
laugh.gif

during the end of that last drive i was just screaming at the tv hoping they would take a shot at the end zone. i dont ever trust janikowski between 30-40 yards. dude thinks hes a golfer and has to put a draw on every kick instead of just smoothly kicking a ball straight.

during the end of that last drive i was just screaming at the tv hoping they would take a shot at the end zone. i dont ever trust janikowski between 30-40 yards. dude thinks hes a golfer and has to put a draw on every kick instead of just smoothly kicking a ball straight.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Cowboys have ONE playoff win since 1996!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

i have no idea how this raiders/cowboys talk came up.

someone fill me in.
That bum lilmarleyz306moneyisthemotive
decided to randomly post in this thread....

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

i have no idea how this raiders/cowboys talk came up.

someone fill me in.
That bum lilmarleyz306moneyisthemotive
decided to randomly post in this thread....

Back
Top Bottom