**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

CBS Sports:

DE Darnell Dockett  on RB Darren McFadden. "I have great respect for that man. That (expletive) runs hard, I mean harder than anybody I've ever seen."
Keep it up D-Mac.
pimp.gif

This week has got to be Gradkowski's game.  Houston's pass D is straight %*%%.   Their Run D is hella good though.  I have yet to see McFadden split out wide, but if there were ever a week to do it, this would be it.  Nnam on Andre with Schaub at QB should be crazy to watch.
nerd.gif

CBS Sports:

DE Darnell Dockett  on RB Darren McFadden. "I have great respect for that man. That (expletive) runs hard, I mean harder than anybody I've ever seen."
Keep it up D-Mac.
pimp.gif

This week has got to be Gradkowski's game.  Houston's pass D is straight %*%%.   Their Run D is hella good though.  I have yet to see McFadden split out wide, but if there were ever a week to do it, this would be it.  Nnam on Andre with Schaub at QB should be crazy to watch.
nerd.gif

I made a bet for $20 with my homeboy that the Raiders are gonna have a better record than the 49ers. 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Here's to hoping they get the job done.

I made a bet for $20 with my homeboy that the Raiders are gonna have a better record than the 49ers. 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

DMAC has ran his ++% off so far.
and now that bush is healthy the rushing game should stay consistent.

Nnamdi vs. Andre this week.
pimp.gif
should be a good one

DMAC has ran his ++% off so far.
and now that bush is healthy the rushing game should stay consistent.

Nnamdi vs. Andre this week.
pimp.gif
should be a good one

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

laugh.gif
frown.gif

I made that same exact bet with my friend 
laugh.gif
We put an extra 10 on the Raider/Niner game.

laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by swizzc

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

this game legitimately hurts more than any loss i can remember over the past few years
agreed.  for some reason i feel like this win could have been a turning point...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 a turning point? What point are ya'll turning, you got Bruce Gradkowski as your starting quarterback ... When ya'll signed Jason Campbell it was a turning point ... back when ya'll drafted that safety and then jamarcus and mcfadden and then hayward-bey, those were turning points ... 
laugh.gif

ya'll aint turning a thing ... damn doormats ... 

you can thank whichever one of ya'lls fans who decided to come in the cowboys thread for this post ...

When's the last time the Cowboys did something worth a $*#*? Every year we hear about how the Cowboys are going to be good but they just choke.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by swizzc

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

this game legitimately hurts more than any loss i can remember over the past few years
agreed.  for some reason i feel like this win could have been a turning point...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 a turning point? What point are ya'll turning, you got Bruce Gradkowski as your starting quarterback ... When ya'll signed Jason Campbell it was a turning point ... back when ya'll drafted that safety and then jamarcus and mcfadden and then hayward-bey, those were turning points ... 
laugh.gif

ya'll aint turning a thing ... damn doormats ... 

you can thank whichever one of ya'lls fans who decided to come in the cowboys thread for this post ...

When's the last time the Cowboys did something worth a $*#*? Every year we hear about how the Cowboys are going to be good but they just choke.

Sea Bass... 
mad.gif

Could have been the first time we've won consecutive games in years.

My boy DMac though.. I always knew he had it in him.
pimp.gif

The only problem I see next week is who is gonna block Mario Williams? Because Henderson sure isn't.
eyes.gif

We're looking good though besides the penalties which have always been a problem. When are we going to get a legitimate lineman? Someone like Mankins or a nice OT?

Sea Bass... 
mad.gif

Could have been the first time we've won consecutive games in years.

My boy DMac though.. I always knew he had it in him.
pimp.gif

The only problem I see next week is who is gonna block Mario Williams? Because Henderson sure isn't.
eyes.gif

We're looking good though besides the penalties which have always been a problem. When are we going to get a legitimate lineman? Someone like Mankins or a nice OT?

Originally Posted by zube42

laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif
I made a crazier bet with my buddy that the Raiders would have a better record than the Chargers. I was dead sober when I made the bet too. 
ohwell.gif
 Both teams 1 - 2 going into week 4 though 
laugh.gif
 (should have been Raiders up 2 -1 though
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by zube42

laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif
I made a crazier bet with my buddy that the Raiders would have a better record than the Chargers. I was dead sober when I made the bet too. 
ohwell.gif
 Both teams 1 - 2 going into week 4 though 
laugh.gif
 (should have been Raiders up 2 -1 though
30t6p3b.gif
)

Damn, ya'll making my bets look doable....

I got one for $20 saying we will beat the 49ers.

And another for $20 saying we will have more than 5 wins.

Damn, ya'll making my bets look doable....

I got one for $20 saying we will beat the 49ers.

And another for $20 saying we will have more than 5 wins.

Back
Top Bottom