OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

peeped RJ stat line at half (wasnt able to watch) and was wondering what was going on. i made it to a bar in the 3rd when he was going off. idk if it was just a bad shooting night, but Tatum was getting locked up! game should've ended in regulation, but Kemba is a liability man. like Hank said, defense doesnt look as good, and thats bc we have a whole new backcourt that is below average on D. hopefully the increased scoring can cancel that out.

peeped RJ stat line at half (wasnt able to watch) and was wondering what was going on. i made it to a bar in the 3rd when he was going off. idk if it was just a bad shooting night, but Tatum was getting locked up! game should've ended in regulation, but Kemba is a liability man. like Hank said, defense doesnt look as good, and thats bc we have a whole new backcourt that is below average on D. hopefully the increased scoring can cancel that out.

RJ's off-the-dribble offensive game isn't "prime-time ready" yet despite the off-season workouts, and he missed a number of open shots in the first half.

NOT to mention RJ spent most of his energy chasing after both Tatum and Brown on the defensive end, which is why you see the DEFENSIVE STATISTICS for RJ in the previous posts above.

Let us be realistic here gentlemen, with Kemba being a defensive liability and Fournier being inconsistent defensively himself, RJ is basically our TOP PERIMETER DEFENDER this season.........so RJ will be putting more energy on defense than being the secondary offensive creator like he was last season.

Prepare to see more 17-19+ points OR LESS games from RJ this season, but here more analytic praises for his effort on defensive assignments.

RJ's off-the-dribble offensive game isn't "prime-time ready" yet despite the off-season workouts, and he missed a number of open shots in the first half.

NOT to mention RJ spent most of his energy chasing after both Tatum and Brown on the defensive end, which is why you see the DEFENSIVE STATISTICS for RJ in the previous posts above.

Let us be realistic here gentlemen, with Kemba being a defensive liability and Fournier being inconsistent defensively himself, RJ is basically our TOP PERIMETER DEFENDER this season.........so RJ will be putting more energy on defense than being the secondary offensive creator like he was last season.

Prepare to see more 17-19+ points OR LESS games from RJ this season, but here more analytic praises for his effort on defensive assignments.
RJ tackled the tough defensive assignment and scored above his last years average. It's a win win in my book. Hes playing to his strengths this year imo where hes not being relied on to be a scorer but his iq and hustle will get him his points. I was happy with his performance, nice first game going into his 3rd season.

so with Knox and Noah off the Books next year does that do anything for us or will we be over the cap anyway?

so with Knox and Noah off the Books next year does that do anything for us or will we be over the cap anyway?

2022 free agents kinda suck, only good one is Beal, it would be nice for him to come but highly doubt it,

i dont see harden or lavine leaving their teams and if they do, they probably want to ring chase.

Bro that Knicks fan clip 😪 ...

Whomever brings a title to the Knicks will be immortalized.

Although KD is next level if it meant bringing Kyrie which is also next level, Im happy we were denied. To much drama and I don't think their personalities would mesh with the fan base. We have a young core which seem more intouch with the city and the craziness.

big pat, clyde and melo on the all 75 team :nthat:
whole team winning

8B4FEA78-B66F-415B-8F9F-B58AED97BA60.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom